Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Why do Ranked games start players in Gold?

by SheldonMenez - 04 December, 2019 - 08:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (SheldonMenez) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 December, 2019 - 12:55 AM by SheldonMenez.)
I'm new to League and am more than aware I am not particularly good. I generally play support or top with my two ranked games both being as Rakan support.
I decided to play a Ranked game for the first time and lost, with the screen at the end saying I was around Bronze III.
In my second game, I discovered I was in a game with Gold level players and was flamed constantly and called out for not knowing the optimal items to build at a particular time and for being a few seconds slow to reach level six as a support early in the game despite the lane being even and the other support also not there yet.
https://sarkariresult.onl/ Mobdro https://pnrstatus.vip/
This post is by a banned member (Pshyotic) - Unhide
Pshyotic  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(04 December, 2019 - 08:37 PM)SheldonMenez Wrote: Show More
I'm new to League and am more than aware I am not particularly good. I generally play support or top with my two ranked games both being as Rakan support.
I decided to play a Ranked game for the first time and lost, with the screen at the end saying I was around Bronze III.
In my second game, I discovered I was in a game with Gold level players and was flamed constantly and called out for not knowing the optimal items to build at a particular time and for being a few seconds slow to reach level six as a support early in the game despite the lane being even and the other support also not there yet.
new players are always placed in mid elo games, like Gold... And it will be case for next 9 games you play ranked, then you'll get your deserved MMR and play with desired ELO (Iron, bronze, silver...) 

P S H Y O T I C

☻♥
[Image: Czwhvkg.png]