Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Why you need to start with C# as your first programming language

by GettingRevenge - 24 June, 2018 - 09:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (0x29A) - Unhide
0x29A  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
@GettingRevenge

If your just making small junk with copy&pasting, and yes the most of the "programmers" are just copying and pasting from the internet or youtube videos and build that together for an output (Well atleast in such forums not in reality, but yeah it also happens in reality :pepe) . But well i'd recommend you to start with C. Just starting C# will mostly lead you to not know what you really do. You should also understand whats happening in the background and some theory. Just programming is not all. So if you REALLY like to PROGRAM you have to do more then starting with C#.

Also starting with C gives you that advantage to write and understand the syntax faster in C++ and C#. C++ is just the mother (the incrementor of C) and structs are classes, yeah thats all. C++ has just alot more than C and is object oriented. Of course if ur seeing for the first time C and C++ you think like wtf, but the syntax is that much different in C# so..

So, in short words. Start with C -> C++ -> C#, but not copying from the internet really understanding what you doing. :pepo: :pepehappy:
And 1 last tipp if you really like to learn programming DON'T ever start with VB.NET and Python. I've done an almost 3 years 40h/week course. And i would NOT recommend starting with C#. Also code should be written efficiently.

Good luck anyways
This post is by a banned member (xxxs) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (burnedmasochist) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MeS4ro) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (jwisie) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (kalo) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (VaxX8f) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (qDITD) - Unhide