Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Will I Get Billed?

by Jgubbo - 17 August, 2020 - 05:20 PM
This post is by a banned member (Jgubbo) - Unhide
Jgubbo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 August, 2020 - 10:33 PM by Jgubbo.)
(17 August, 2020 - 10:26 PM)arterax01 Wrote: Show More
(17 August, 2020 - 08:28 PM)Jgubbo Wrote: Show More
(17 August, 2020 - 07:33 PM)arterax01 Wrote: Show More
I hope you used a fake name at least.

yeah I did but do you get billed for replacement parts or do they just suspend the warranty?

Don't take my word for it.. I'm new to cracked but been on other forums. Have not really read up on anyone getting billed for replacements. But this is dell we're talking about..
Warranty is most likely going to be voided. If it is under a fake name and you get billed, return to sender, trash it etc.. They actually send someone knocking, just don't have a box of it visible if you even crack the door open. Just lay low.

lol ima just tell the people when they call that I have really bad asthma and my grandmother with severe health conditions lives with me, so I cant go to usps to return the damaged part. what do you think abt that?

(17 August, 2020 - 10:28 PM)0LUX Wrote: Show More
hope u used a fake name. Hope you didn't do ar to ur house

its my first time sending a SE to my house so I probably wont get into legal trouble
This post is by a banned member (arterax01) - Unhide
arterax01  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(17 August, 2020 - 10:32 PM)Jgubbo Wrote: Show More
lol ima just tell the people when they call that I have really bad asthma and my grandmother with severe health conditions lives with me, so I cant go to usps to return the damaged part. what do you think abt that?

its my first time sending a SE to my house so I probably wont get into legal trouble

You just admitted to SE'ing if you make up that story.. They will definitely chase you for that. lol. Don't do it. Just play dumb. You said you used a fake name.. So you don't know this person, nothing came there, you don't know of the item's existence. You know nothing at all.
It's too much of an effort to get you in legal trouble. RTX 2070 super is around $500 maybe? I don't think they are going to go through all that trouble.

I've SE'd a few items for myself, I got other people SE items for me for those I'm not comfortable with.. Not really an expert.. Never really got hit by bills, if I do.. It's most likely the same as some old lady's medical bill I keep getting in this house I just moved into.. It's not mine nor is it under my name, I return to sender, I don't worry about it.  kek
This post is by a banned member (0LUX) - Unhide
0LUX  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 August, 2020 - 08:28 PM)Jgubbo Wrote: Show More
yeah I did but do you get billed for replacement parts or do they just suspend the warranty?

Don't take my word for it.. I'm new to cracked but been on other forums. Have not really read up on anyone getting billed for replacements. But this is dell we're talking about..
Warranty is most likely going to be voided. If it is under a fake name and you get billed, return to sender, trash it etc.. They actually send someone knocking, just don't have a box of it visible if you even crack the door open. Just lay low.

did u do ar or was the warranty parts only. If they are expecting u to ship it back then ehh u might not get billed cus its ur first time. If you do get billed tho and u used ur real name gl

[Image: sig.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Jgubbo) - Unhide
Jgubbo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 August, 2020 - 10:58 PM by Jgubbo.)
(17 August, 2020 - 11:02 PM)0LUX Wrote: Show More

did u do ar or was the warranty parts only. If they are expecting u to ship it back then ehh u might not get billed cus its ur first time. If you do get billed tho and u used ur real name gl

So I got a email today and I think im saved.. On the package it says 'Bill Sender' not recipient.. https://ibb.co/TRrqp2C

it only says that the warranty will be suspended  [Image: monkaEyes.png]
This post is by a banned member (0LUX) - Unhide
0LUX  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 August, 2020 - 10:58 PM)Jgubbo Wrote: Show More

So I got a email today and I think im saved.. On the package it says 'Bill Sender' not recipient.. https://ibb.co/TRrqp2C

it only says that the warranty will be suspended  [Image: monkaEyes.png]

if u want to be extra safe just box the return. easiest way

[Image: sig.gif]
This post is by a banned member (piciak) - Unhide