Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

WoW Classic Thoughts?

by P1xor - 09 September, 2019 - 04:02 PM
This post is by a banned member (P1xor) - Unhide
P1xor  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(13 September, 2019 - 08:11 PM)zatsecrin Wrote: Show More
(13 September, 2019 - 01:42 PM)P1xor Wrote: Show More
(11 September, 2019 - 09:05 PM)zatsecrin Wrote: Show More
I never played WoW but I recently got WoW and it's a blast, if you ask me. I really like that it's much more harder than your usual MMORPG nowadays.

It's defo a good time to start...i've not seen WoW so busy in a while! ive rolled a warrior which is new to me  but good fun >.<

Happy WoW'ing....and running ahaha

Do you know how the open world PvP works? I wanna kill some people lol

I think you can only do it outside of cities...to find people i'd just check out the map and look for the areas that are against you depending on whether you're horde or alliance and go there. Make sure you're not going to places higher than your level though or you'll be toast >.< I don't know much about PvP...i've always just done PvE

(30 October, 2019 - 10:21 PM)lawtheman Wrote: Show More
As someone who never actually played classic WoW (back in the day), getting into classic as of its recent release was fun for a bit, but without the nostalgia, I don't see how classic would be more fun than the modern day WoW.   Leveling is hard and slow, economy is sort of rough, traveling between quests takes forever.... There is just a lot of time you have to spend on menial things, and without the nostalgia factor, the game wasn't that appealing to me.

Yeah...I get what you mean about the time sink etc. There's so many other things pulling our attention that it's hard to commit to the old school way of gaming. I wasn't really playing with people I'd played with in the past but it was just nice to be in a community where everyone was on the same level again and hyped for the game with lots of chat happening. We need more MMO's with that hype and community!
This post is by a banned member (bobsstarbobstar) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
TY FOR THIS
This post is by a banned member (imlost) - Unhide
imlost  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Already spent like 30+ days /played and I will say it's really fun to grind with friends but it's starting to get old. Also I wish I would have coordinated with friends to make mass amounts of gold, still a great opportunity to make some money.
This post is by a banned member (toy2018999) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Songkextra) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I've been browsing many games trying to find the right one and for me, WoW Classic did the job. But I'm pretty busy nowadays (not like years before) and I only got to play about once a week. Wasn't worth the $15/mo and on top of that, my friends who had more time blew past in progress, leaving me to play alone.

But all in all, I think WoW Classic was great. Brought back true RPG (imo) and I would play more if I had more free time!
This post is by a banned member (P1xor) - Unhide
P1xor  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 November, 2019 - 10:00 PM)Songkextra Wrote: Show More
I've been browsing many games trying to find the right one and for me, WoW Classic did the job. But I'm pretty busy nowadays (not like years before) and I only got to play about once a week. Wasn't worth the $15/mo and on top of that, my friends who had more time blew past in progress, leaving me to play alone.

But all in all, I think WoW Classic was great. Brought back true RPG (imo) and I would play more if I had more free time!

On the plus side...your friends might be kind enough to boost you every now and again if you sub again in the future :P It's defo annoying that you have to be all in and pay the full sub or not play at all if you're more stretched for time :/
This post is by a banned member (DrD33M) - Unhide
DrD33M  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
I played upto level 40 I think. After moving from a private server to classic, I have moved back to the private server. I just feel like it was good at the start that they released it. But the content isn't enough to keep players hooked for the long run
This post is by a banned member (patajos3) - Unhide