Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

World Peace

by itskato - 04 December, 2020 - 10:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (itskato) - Unhide
itskato  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
IS WORLD PEACE POSSIBLE? WHY OR WHY NOT?

People are dying every day all over the world. They may be a close friend or a stranger on the opposite side of the globe, but regardless of who or where they are, someone is always dying. There is so much pain, anger, and hate in this world that we are forced to survive in a way that makes us lose a part of who we are. That isn't living though, its a prison of our own selfishness and fear.

But there comes a time when enough is enough. World Peace is a concept known by all, and at the same time is an idea that is met with constant opposition. Apparently everyone I've spoken with over the years believes that World Peace is impossible. They say that human nature will never allow something like that to come into being. While I can understand their way of thinking, I can't bring myself to agree with them.
[Image: c2fc54e957e87656c84f2b10f47092cc.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Anonymous) - Unhide
Anonymous  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
I dont think its possible
This post is by a banned member (zookzord) - Unhide
zookzord  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Man, I guess it's impossible. How many years have we been here? 3000? How much of that time did we have anything close to "world" peace? Especially considering our current mode of social reproduction, I think we are moving in a completely oposite direction