Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Worst mistake of my life

by IamConfused - 29 September, 2023 - 10:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (IamConfused) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
A few months ago my mates and I started doing THC and then Spice (it was 20x cheaper and is more shit). If you're young and an idiot (like us) don't do that shit because you will be fucked up completely mentally and physically. If someone offers you thc or spice tell them to fuck off, it is the worst possible thing you can far too quickly get ahold of anywhere. Even if you like getting stoned stay away from shit like that and smoke regular grass. Hopefully I can help someone avoid what is going to fuck up my life before it fucks up someone else's life because not enough people know the dangerous side of this shit

Peace
This post is by a banned member (Sigma) - Unhide
Sigma  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
wahhh
[Image: verified-2687569242.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Kap0ne) - Unhide
Kap0ne  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
Let me tell you something, buddy. You were the one who made the choice to smoke spice. No one forced it upon you. So, instead of blaming the drugs, take some responsibility for your own actions. Maybe if you had some common sense and self-control, you wouldn't be in this mess.

But hey, at least you're trying to warn others, right? Too bad they'll probably ignore your advice, just like you ignored the warnings of others. Life's a funny thing, isn't it?
This post is by a banned member (Sto1c1smm) - Unhide
Sto1c1smm  
Registered
Threads
(29 September, 2023 - 10:10 PM)IamConfused Wrote: Show More
A few months ago my mates and I started doing THC and then Spice (it was 20x cheaper and is more shit). If you're young and an idiot (like us) don't do that shit because you will be fucked up completely mentally and physically. If someone offers you thc or spice tell them to fuck off, it is the worst possible thing you can far too quickly get ahold of anywhere. Even if you like getting stoned stay away from shit like that and smoke regular grass. Hopefully I can help someone avoid what is going to fuck up my life before it fucks up someone else's life because not enough people know the dangerous side of this shit

Peace

Spice I understand, but THC? That shit is so easy to get off. Either way, both are still bad and shouldn't be used if you don't need it.
This post is by a banned member (Jack004u) - Unhide
Jack004u  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Thanks for sharing this
I need a knockout kick
This post is by a banned member (IamConfused) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(30 September, 2023 - 10:18 AM)Kap0ne Wrote: Show More
Let me tell you something, buddy. You were the one who made the choice to smoke spice. No one forced it upon you. So, instead of blaming the drugs, take some responsibility for your own actions. Maybe if you had some common sense and self-control, you wouldn't be in this mess.

But hey, at least you're trying to warn others, right? Too bad they'll probably ignore your advice, just like you ignored the warnings of others. Life's a funny thing, isn't it?

it really is and you are 100% right, it was my own fault and the blame lies 100% with me
This post is by a banned member (snowcane753) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
It could be worse too
This post is by a banned member (ASTROALIEN) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Yeah SPICE is not to be messed with, it can actually destroy your central nervous system, i really have no idea how that stuff can be bought in some stores legally.

I Wish you the best, stay clear of it and you should recover.