Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

XtremeMethod PayPal

by FR13ND5 - 23 July, 2021 - 01:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (twitchRU) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (FR13ND5) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@XtremeMethod please forward the video to me so I can see where I made mistake and try it again, thank you
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 July, 2021 - 03:34 PM by FR13ND5. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hey, @xtrememethod I just saw the video and I would like to ask if there is an updated version of the ebook because you don't follow steps from your ebook, may I also see longer video where you hit more paypals? This one could be yours, you never know.  I wouldn't like to leak your ebook so can you unblock me and explain what you did else? There is no set up shown on the video. Do you even run proxy? It loads too fast for proxy you use.

I would like an explanation for this, you did pay using card on the video but why when I asked you what should I do to bypass that you said to use accounts with ballance. In one of the screenshots you can see you were asked to provide the video 9 days ago, why did you provide it just now? I believe this is account created by you. We can hop on discord call, I can share you screen and you can tell me step by step what I done wrong because as I said on the video you don't follow the method. 

Screenshots of him saying it works for ballance accounts and not for card: https://imgur.com/a/bq1OH4C

''just give me a sec'' and here we are after 9 days lol
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@XtremeMethod please answer those questions.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
This post is by a banned member (twitchRU) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 July, 2021 - 06:11 PM by FR13ND5.)
Alright I can send LTC to mm again, if you provide me with full support and we get it working you will get paid. Also you don't set the rules here, if you don't solve the dispute you will get banned...

The video doesn't match the ebook, you don't follow the steps at all. This could have been solved long time ago if you stop acting like a child. You weren't scammed so stop playing victim. What took you 9 days on 1 video?
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@Teken any next steps?
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@Teken it's already 3 days without any answer