Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Xtremefish.RS | Runescape Phishing Panel | SSL Certs| DB Lookup | 5 Years + on Market

by Edward10432 - 22 May, 2019 - 08:25 PM
This post is by a banned member (Edward10432) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 November, 2021 - 09:00 PM by Edward10432. Edited 1 time in total.)
[Image: KeSHw2l.jpg]
All of our links have ssl certificates/ https and show up as secure on chrome and on any other browser
[Image: firefox_2018_09_25_14_07_24.png]
[Image: 2018_09_25_14_10_04.png]
We always keep the login pages updated as jagex updates them to maximize the amount of logs and profit that you can make

[Image: gG7MwTT.jpg]
Also we have a fully customisable fake forum thread builder
[Image: EQMWGbj.jpg]
Bank Pin Logger
[Image: rnuZ2cp.jpeg]
Authenticator Logger
[Image: yzwM94k.jpg]
project still going just visit website and contact new ownership im no longer running the service

tags ignore for seo: Runescape Phishing Panel, Runescape Phisher, Runescape Scam page, Runescape Phishing Platform, runescape phishing guide, xtremefish, xtremefish rs, runescape phishing, runefish, runescape phishing site 2017, runescape phishing site 2018, secure.runescape.com fake, fake runescape website, runescape phishing site 2019, osrs phishing panel, runescape phishing service
This post is by a banned member (detka) - Unhide
detka  
Royalty
Threads
6 Years of service
========================
Threads
5 Years of service
(23 May, 2019 - 04:56 AM)Fuego Wrote: Show More
Professionals? You misspelled Paypal and professional.
If you are looking to give a VC, HMU.

Thanks corrected sure add me on any of those contacts above and ill give a VC
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Insomniac73) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Been using the panel for just over a week now. I started using this after the previous panel I was considering disappeared shadily.
At first sight, the panel is beautiful. Has every feature you could ever need in a phishing panel for rs, and any slight changes I've asked Edward for he's happily accomodated ^.^

Thread builder is fantastic, the amount of links provided help massively when overcoming links being flagged, and the logging functionality is awesome.

The only downside I could find if I tried, is that recently the site has been under attack and went offline occasionally for brief periods, but during those time Edward was always responsive and reassuring, while working to get the panel back up and functioning ASAP.

Awesome purchase, literally paid for itself + the rest of my setup by day2, can't complain. Solid 9/10 ;D
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (salt230) - Unhide
salt230  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
how much does this cost
Threads
5 Years of service
(30 May, 2019 - 09:35 AM)salt230 Wrote: Show More
how much does this cost

I listed the prices above in the thread design prices start at $25/ month which is very cheap for this service you can visit the website at https://xtremefish.rs

or contact me on 

Discord: Edward#0783
Jabber/XMPP: [email protected]