Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

You do the hard work, i bring the customers. ⭐️

by removes - 26 April, 2023 - 06:12 AM
This post is by a banned member (removes) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
scamming piece of shit
This post is by a banned member (Husow) - Unhide
Husow  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 April, 2023 - 08:41 AM)removes Wrote: Show More
Clarification: I Am Not A Scammer.

Dear [Managing staff @Liars],

I hope this post finds you well. I am reaching out to you regarding a matter that I feel needs clarification. Plus i’m new to the forums and Recently, there seems to be some misunderstanding or misinformation circulating about me, I don’t know why and I would like to set the record straight.

I want to categorically state that I am not a scammer. I am a legitimate individual with genuine intentions, and I value honesty and integrity in all my interactions. I understand that there may have been some misconceptions or doubts about my activities or intentions, and I would like to address those concerns directly.

I am aware that scams and fraudulent activities are unfortunately prevalent in today's world, and I understand the need for caution and skepticism. However, I am open to use middleman in all my deals or use escrow. I assure you that i am not involved in any form of scam or unethical behavior. My actions are genuine, and my intentions are honorable.

I would be more than happy to provide any additional information or clarification that may be needed to dispel any doubts or misconceptions. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns. I am open to discussing any issues and providing any necessary evidence or documentation to verify my legitimacy.

I understand the importance of trust and credibility in any relationship, and I want to assure you that I am a trustworthy and honest individual. I value your opinion and would like to maintain a positive relationship with you based on mutual trust and respect.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to addressing any concerns you may have.

Sincerely,
@removes

Why do i feel this text had been written by chatgpt kek
[Image: final-final-xxxxxx.webp]

[Image: source.gif]
Currently have an impostor with discord Huѕow#0001 UID > 651652078611071026
Always confirm deals with me via Cracked.to pm

My REAL TELEGRAM is https://t.me/Jesus42012
This post is by a banned member (removes) - Unhide