Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Your Favourite Action Movie(s)?

by Decal - 27 August, 2019 - 02:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (Decal) - Unhide
Decal  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
I've watched tons of action movies which i enjoyed but i have to say Indonesian action movies are way better than English ones because of the fighting style
my favorite is the raid and the raid 2, also ip man movies (i've seen them all)

what your favourite?
Fiesta Fiesta
This post is by a banned member (Babygivemeagain) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
One piece golden world
This post is by a banned member (Sikorskii) - Unhide
Sikorskii  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
John Wick (1,2,3)  - for showing how action packed can movie be with stuntmant as the director
Mad Max Fury road - for great spectacle and mostly practical effects
Sicario - great actors and story

Hype  cant wait for the next Mad Max...
Decal  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
SikorskiiJohn Wick (1,2,3)  - for showing how action packed can movie be with stuntmant as the director

Nice choices, I was surprised to see the fighters in raid 1/2 movie in john wick 3 final glass building fight  scene, seen all of them too.

I saw mad max too to waste time lol not a big fan of it tho but it was pretty cool to see what the hype was about for that movie.

Not heard of last movie xD  Fiesta
Sikorskii  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 September, 2019 - 01:19 AM)esolidify Wrote: Show More
SikorskiiJohn Wick (1,2,3)  - for showing how action packed can movie be with stuntmant as the director

Nice choices, I was surprised to see the fighters in raid 1/2 movie in john wick 3 final glass building fight  scene, seen all of them too.

I saw mad max too to waste time lol not a big fan of it tho but it was pretty cool to see what the hype was about for that movie.

Thanks. Yeah, they are borrowing people. I saw on youtube where stuntmans explained how most Hollywood/Eastern big cinema is being done almost by the same people xD
Mad Max is kinda heart thing for me since I saw original movies with my dad when I was little.

And Sicario is definitely worth of seeing. Its built as trilogy (2 movies are already out). First was just amazing. I had chill on my spine, specially at the end. Second was kinda meh but still worthy watching.
Yify link to the first movie: https://yts.lt/movie/sicario-2015
Decal  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 September, 2019 - 01:29 AM)Sikorskii Wrote: Show More

Thanks. Yeah, they are borrowing people. I saw on youtube where stuntmans explained how most Hollywood/Eastern big cinema is being done almost by the same people xD
Mad Max is kinda heart thing for me since I saw original movies with my dad when I was little.

And Sicario is definitely worth of seeing. Its built as trilogy (2 movies are already out). First was just amazing. I had chill on my spine, specially at the end. Second was kinda meh but still worthy watching.
Indonesian actors are thought from childhood about self defence / fighting so it’s cheaper for Hollywood to hire them instead of a actor + stuntman xD
Sikorskii  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 September, 2019 - 01:33 AM)solidify Wrote: Show More

Indonesian actors are thought from childhood about self defence / fighting so it’s cheaper for Hollywood to hire them instead of a actor + stuntman xD

Well an indonesian actor can become a Hollywood stuntmant rather than actor. I think I never seen indonesian actors in any major flicks than in Raid Kappa
Decal  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 September, 2019 - 01:37 AM)Sikorskii Wrote: Show More
(18 September, 2019 - 01:33 AM)solidify Wrote: Show More

Well an indonesian actor can become a Hollywood stuntmant rather than actor. I think I never seen indonesian actors in any major flicks than in Raid Kappa
Gotta save the $$ right? Soon stunt men gonna be out of business