Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Your experience with infected/ratted tools on our forum

by KSZ - 16 December, 2018 - 01:38 AM
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Hey,

how is your experience with infected tools or tools that are placed with a RAT. Do you think these threads get deleted/checked fast enough or do you feel like this is something we need to address?
Are there daily threads that you are reporting as infected or does this only happen once a week?
Let me know your feedback and if needed I'll work something out to deal with such threads accordingly and more efficiently.

Thanks!
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (EliteEmper0r) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
I rarely find these infected tools, however it would be great if you can get to the ASAP so others won't get infected.
[Image: bhsig.gif]
[Image: tele.gif]

Request tools for the Upgraded Tools section here!

ALWAYS CONFIRM MY IDENTITY ON-SITE! I will explicitly define a discord for you to add!
(DO NOT TRUST ANY DISCORD UNDER MY NAME)
This post is by a banned member (Abu Umar) - Unhide
Abu Umar  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Delete a thread if too many people report it as infected

[Image: BYe4k3i.gif] 

This post is by a banned member (lmfao605914) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Well I've downloaded around 10 programs on this forum and 6/10 have either a bitcoin miner or rat in them so I definitely think you need to address the issue.
This post is by a banned member (Inactive User 1337) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Make a guide to see if the given program / tools is infected, before opening it :) 

Sandboxie / VM / RDP or whatever you could use :) 

Hmu if you need a guide, i can make one :)
This post is by a banned member (Her) - Unhide
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
I have found multiple rats and people usally ignore my warnings that they are viruses
This post is by a banned member (Fraudlash) - Unhide
Fraudlash  
Reverser
Threads
5 Years of service
Yeah bunch of plebs comes and post some rats claiming that they are checker, and memebers just start downloading and running them on their PC, I think we should have a dedicated team to take care of these toolsa team where the members are allowed to delete any thread if they're sure that it contains a rat/infection, maybe there will be a little warning in the thread if it's still unchecked by the team saying that the tool may be infected so you could wait for a "Desinfector" to review it if once they do they may report it as 'clean' or they could remove the thread as it contain a virus.
[Image: Banner.gif]

Ad space by @Dav expires 2/14/2024

SELLING THIS MIDDLE SPOT CONTACT @Liars FOR PRICING

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SPOT CONTACT @Liars FOR PRICING

AD BY @ expires 13th November 
This post is by a banned member (Playboi) - Unhide
Playboi  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 December, 2018 - 05:04 PM by Playboi.)
from what I've seen, generally the rats are taken care of pretty quickly. But here's a few ideas anyway.

- Enforce programs to be checked by a Disenfector before the thread is made public
- Enforce users to post at least two online Anti-Virus checkers before their thread is public (example)

I also don't see any information about Disenfectors on the site yet, maybe you could open applications to users who have VPS's and can test all programs?

[Image: EVe4Tfe.gif]