Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Your favorite Easter Egg, Trailer, Nostalgic Childhood game?

by MyFatigue - 23 February, 2020 - 01:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (MyFatigue) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (buuza) - Unhide
buuza  
Dreams
Threads
4 Years of service
Black Ops  2 so much time with mates doing Tranzit easter egg then Mob of the Dead and last but the best for pure zombie experience and many easter eggs was Die Rise  which was just too many more hours but we always succeeded every map and all then also played competativly to always have 2 Shotgun with blue eyes zombie rank by doing round 90 speedrun every month on tranzit since it was easiest to train by the M14 area ....Yeah I loved zombies man ,tried blops 3 zombies and left zombies for good but will jam black ops 2 now and then since people still play on steam
[Image: b.gif]
something big is coming soon
This post is by a banned member (GodLevel) - Unhide
GodLevel  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
It's the AC Revelations trailer for me tbh. Not even my favorite AC game, even though I had a lot of fun with it. Just a generally worry free period in my life. 

This trailer though, the music, the shots.. it's beautiful. Cinematic trailers is something they always had on point

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-Ixo7QXw_E]
This post is by a banned member (MyFatigue) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (GoodGuyDoc) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(23 February, 2020 - 01:44 PM)buuza Wrote: Show More
Black Ops  2 so much time with mates doing Tranzit easter egg then Mob of the Dead and last but the best for pure zombie experience and many easter eggs was Die Rise  which was just too many more hours but we always succeeded every map and all then also played competativly to always have 2 Shotgun with blue eyes zombie rank by doing round 90 speedrun every month on tranzit since it was easiest to train by the M14 area ....Yeah I loved zombies man ,tried blops 3 zombies and left zombies for good but will jam black ops 2 now and then since people still play on steam

I totally agree black ops 2 easter eggs were amazing I remember being so happy when I got the electric man and all the other cool stuff.
Console.WriteLine("fuck did I leave the stove on?")
This post is by a banned member (Tijana420) - Unhide
Tijana420  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 February, 2020 - 04:09 AM by Tijana420.)
I loved the gta San Andreas easter egg on top of the bridge where it says there are no easter eggs up here go away lol. favorite trailer: Diablo 4 And favorite childhood game Time Splitters 2