Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

advice needed

by hw9da - 30 November, 2023 - 10:42 PM
This post is by a banned member (hw9da) - Unhide
hw9da  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 30 November, 2023 - 10:55 PM by hw9da.)
im selling fake iphones and an old lady wanna buy, but im scamming her. what should i do? i know how she can refund the money incase she finds out.

thankz for help Feelssadman [Image: pepe.gif]

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Mothra42) - Unhide
Mothra42  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
It seems to me if you're seriously asking this question it's because your conscience is kicking in, telling you not to do it.  That's my thought on it.

hw9da  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(30 November, 2023 - 11:14 PM)Mothra42 Wrote: Show More
It seems to me if you're seriously asking this question it's because your conscience is kicking in, telling you not to do it.  That's my thought on it.

damn nice viewpoint i like it, thanks
This post is by a banned member (GovernorBets) - Unhide
Threads
It depends, I would do it cuz I do it but not with phone but with airpods, got like 20 pairs next to me. If I was you I would do it tbh. I mean even tho she is elderly dumb people deserve to get scammed. But think about it mate.
[Image: wjfXvxR.gif]
[Image: YuUAi4B.gif]
hw9da  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(30 November, 2023 - 11:49 PM)GovernorBets Wrote: Show More
It depends, I would do it cuz I do it but not with phone but with airpods, got like 20 pairs next to me. If I was you I would do it tbh. I mean even tho she is elderly dumb people deserve to get scammed. But think about it mate.

ngl im thinking of doing it cuz i need money rq, and this will help me. also i have another guy selling airpods, but i have no good photos of them. so people would be sus. but anyway thanks
This post is by a banned member (KookSpook21) - Unhide
Threads
Depends really
I dunno if you already done with it, but here's my thoughts

If you are in a difficult situation and money is the main engine of your life and there are NO other options - believe that your product is original and think through the answer to all questions. Put yourself in her shoes as if you were sold a fake and what would you ask.

If you have a conscience or other options - just don't do it. Believe me - no money is worth trading an eternal soul for.

And in general - by giving good service you will forever forget what poverty is. Think about it.
hw9da  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(14 December, 2023 - 12:16 AM)KookSpook21 Wrote: Show More
Depends really
I dunno if you already done with it, but here's my thoughts

If you are in a difficult situation and money is the main engine of your life and there are NO other options - believe that your product is original and think through the answer to all questions. Put yourself in her shoes as if you were sold a fake and what would you ask.

If you have a conscience or other options - just don't do it. Believe me - no money is worth trading an eternal soul for.

And in general - by giving good service you will forever forget what poverty is. Think about it.
i didnt do it, but thanks for the future. im poor asf but this nigga like 2 years ago hit me with his dumbass car, and gonna pay me 7k like a goat. so im gonna learn swiping and allat