First of all sorry for all the grammar errors because english is not my native language! I apologize for that!

I have found a way to earn money on autopilot and i want to share them with you as a way of giving back for al the tips and tricks i have been reading on this forum!

This is gonna look very terrible as i do not know how to make all this looks fancy and outstanding like al of the other threads.

I just wanna give out some information on how i do it.

Follow this tutorial and you will start to see your first $$$ by tomorrow! You will get paid every 24 hours, you either withdrawal daily or you will use the method that I will show you below to make more and more profits!

First you will need to sign up with the best crypto exchange on the market(my opinion):
Sign up here:  w w w. k u c o i n . com/?rcode=xaRbJJ (please use this link when you sign up, don’t be a leacher)

Its and easy sign up and don’t forget to enable your google autentificator!

This exchange will pay you dividends if you keep their tokens in your account!
It’s simple as that, you don’t have to do anything else only log in every 24 hours to withdrawal your profit or save your profit into your wallet for bigger profits.
This is not a HYIP,MLM,SCAM SITE etc this is a legit exchange that pay 50% of their profits (trading commisions) to the dividends holders.
The dividents are called KCS they are on rank 79 on coinmarketcap.com.

So how does this work?

After you sign up you will need to buy at least 6 KCS (AROUND 3.2$) and tomorrow you will get your first profit!
Your profit will be in KCS  and you will need to save it to your wallet.

After you save it to your wallet and you will see that you have more KCS (compounding) so the next day you will recieve more profit! 
You either buy more KCS or you start compounding KCS from your profits for bigger returns every day!

I don't know if it is a known method or not but for me it worked!

Ps: I don't want to be banned if above method sounds stupid or anything like that! [Image: pinch.gif]

EDIT: theres a calculator oline where u can calculate how much u will possible earn.
right now im on 4kcs per day and with the price of writing this its going to be roughly 4 dollars a day.

When i can post pictures i will offcourse post the proof of them!