Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

c.to/frostlord netflix 75$

by FR13ND5 - 21 March, 2020 - 08:50 PM
This post is by a banned member (FR13ND5) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/frostlord
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 75$
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/2F34Pfh
Additional Information: He sold me Netflix FA accounts, they got changed after few hours of using them. Frostlod doesnt replace them as he said he will. Always talk about stock issues atc. From all the accounts purchased last 5 are working. After asking for refund for not being able to replace them he refused. He said its lifetime warranty and I dont see this as warranty.
Crypto address for a refund: 3LFdMyspYegAvDVGsG2ZFJ7HtSXjMLgorM
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@frostlord you have 24hrs to respond
CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS AD SPOT
[TOP SPOT] Ad by

CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (frostlord) - Unhide
frostlord  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 March, 2020 - 09:15 PM by frostlord.)
First all after he purchased the 50x netflix account's from me for 75$ few of them wasn't working i gave him a replacement in total i gave him about 3-4 replacements for the account's that doesn't work , recently he messaged me asking for other replacement because few more account's died i told him i need a time to get them because my netflix tool subscription expired ( can give proof for that) he started threatening me that he will open a scam report if i don't replace his account's but i told him already several times i don't have a netflix account's to replace his non-working ones and also i would like to mention the netflix bulk purchase wasn't made threw shoppy it the money was directly to my Paypal . At this point i think he start's to change the actual email addresses to new ones so he can beg for extra more . This message here makes me to believe he is doing this in purpose https://gyazo.com/77227b7eb39d7d5a179ffc9387e4e97c Also i mention that i will do replacement not REPLACEMENTS https://gyazo.com/ef3f3c489560d88f33930868ea63b207

He says i say lifetime warranty , i never did you can clearly see from the picture @Darkness

https://gyazo.com/c8fe3faabbb5765d14868938873253d1 here again saying that i will do replacement not a LIFETIME WARRANTY
[Image: Comp-6.gif]
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 March, 2020 - 09:26 PM by FR13ND5.)
you say if anything happens with the accounts you will replace them, they from 50 only about 5 left working and thats because I have never used them, your replacements are taking sometimes over 2 weeks

(21 March, 2020 - 09:23 PM)Xalkon Wrote: Show More
@TwitchDungeon Get life fucking idiot

nice secondary acc
frostlord  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
I haven't created a second account to type you this kind of bs like I said in DM's I currently don't have Netflix accounts (email changed) for your other non-working accounts , my subscription for the tool expired and I never said I will do 2 times or more replacements for a single non-working account
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(21 March, 2020 - 09:34 PM)frostlord Wrote: Show More
I haven't created a second account to type you this kind of bs like I said in DM's I currently don't have Netflix accounts (email changed) for your other non-working accounts , my subscription for the tool expired and I never said I will do 2 times or more replacements for a single non-working account

you clearly said if anything happens with the accounts you will replace them, if you are unable to replace then refund is the option
frostlord  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
The thing is I don't offer refund tho ? You will get your accounts replaced at some point after I purchase a subscription for the tool
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
its not my problem you dont have your tool, if you are unable to fulfill warranty refund should be an option I gave you about a month or so to replace all of them. I wont argue with you anymore lets @Darkness make the decision