Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

can i get steam banned if i change my location to buy games for a cheaper price

by FBI - 02 July, 2020 - 03:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (Afixity) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (HMAIL) - Unhide
HMAIL  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(03 July, 2020 - 04:26 PM)Alucard692 Wrote: Show More
You can't get banned but you should use a vpn on both your phone with guard and steam for the first week. Because faking your real location is against the rules. But if you went there for a week and changed it. Then you have a back story. Let's say Argentina. You need an alt account to send gift cards to your main. Using paypal for example. Or you can buy steam wallet codes at ebay. They work because steam does the currency change. If you do this 5$ are equal to 20$ on most of the games. There are some that don't have a good regional price like Castlevania Anniversary Collection that one for example. Is more expensive at Argentina. You can use steamdb to see the real prices at $. For example Forager the converted price is 2,13.  If you try using an alt to send gifts to your main account it won't work. I've been doing this for 5 years. If you need a vpn please PM me! I can give you a nord account for free that I am using right now for my personal use! Hype :dancinggirl:

Also to give you a better idea of this conversion. Check this out. I recently sent 5$ to my main steam account.
[Image: Screenshot-1.png]
I had 253,98 ARS$  before doing that so we do the math. 5$ = 352.65 ARS$
Now check the price of Darksouls III
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
So. Doing this is worth it? Hell yeah it is.
steam detects nord
This post is by a banned member (push_the_pusher) - Unhide