Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

can someone guide me

by Zikola - 24 December, 2019 - 01:51 AM
This post is by a banned member (Zikola) - Unhide
Zikola  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
guys, 
i have some knowldge of basic html and css 
and i want to create softwares like jarvee and massplanner and extractor like those things
what languages i need to learn
and what path i should follow
and how long it will take
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f6d656469612e67697068792e...792e676966]
This post is by a banned member (greatbigguy1) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I'm not entirely familiar with Jarvee or Massplanner, but taking a quick look at them they appear to be social media automation tools. This means you're going to need to learn a lot more than just HTML + CSS (those are markup languages—they define the structure of a webpage, but don't provide any logic). They're probably using the social media platform APIs to do their work. Even so, before doing that, I would recommend you definitely decide what platform you want to work on first, (i.e. web app/Windows/macOS/Linux/cross-platform)as that will determine what languages/technologies are available to you.
This post is by a banned member (Zikola) - Unhide
Zikola  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f6d656469612e67697068792e...792e676966]
This post is by a banned member (Sartux) - Unhide
Sartux  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 December, 2019 - 01:51 AM)lokima2009 Wrote: Show More
guys, 
i have some knowldge of basic html and css 
and i want to create softwares like jarvee and massplanner and extractor like those things
what languages i need to learn
and what path i should follow
and how long it will take

OK so to do something like that I'd suggest you learn Python, and then learn the Selenium and Beautiful Soup libraries. These will let you automate web requests, click on buttons etc.

You'll also need to learn a bit of Javascript to be able to work out how the websites work, which should make sense to you if you know about HTML.

I can't really say how long it will take you to learn python - if you already know a bit of programming it shouldn't take long, but you'll need to follow a lot of basic tutorials before you tackle anything to do with web automation.