Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

crackedaio Rebate scam

by FR13ND5 - 25 November, 2020 - 10:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (FR13ND5) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Yes I was scammed because the card didn't work. Also the deal was something else and you have broke it, you were supposed to pay him before he gave you the card, after that you claimed it will arive in 12 hours and still didn't pay. If you are making such money as you are claiming paying 50-ish shouldnt be a problem for you. I thought I am the only one having problems but another scam report was opened and I know I was right. And the card didn't work even before you have used it. You have no proof that it worked as well, some screenshot saying 115 there isn't proof. @Waty34
This post is by a banned member (Waty34) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@Waty stuf and go away. I have tried paying on any visa website as @crackedaio says. Am I the only person? I see other people opening scam reports and more will come in. I don't give a fuck about your methods or whatever, seller claims it works on any website but in fact it doesn't. Fuck off with your methods finally.
This post is by a banned member (StopaNulled) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
It's kinda sad that you would have had your money by now but you pouted like a child for days. Waste of time, you missed out on a great opportunity with this service unfortunate that your little brain held you back from taking advantage of it. Petty.
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 November, 2020 - 10:58 PM)StopaNulled Wrote: Show More
It's kinda sad that you would have had your money by now but you pouted like a child for days. Waste of time, you missed out on a great opportunity with this service unfortunate that your little brain held you back from taking advantage of it. Petty.

stop defending that scammer
This post is by a banned member (StopaNulled) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 November, 2020 - 11:15 PM by StopaNulled.)
(28 November, 2020 - 11:08 PM)FR13ND5 Wrote: Show More
(28 November, 2020 - 10:58 PM)StopaNulled Wrote: Show More

stop defending that scammer

He's not a scammer, you're being a retard and lost some $ all you had to do was wait and you could be swimming in rebate $. You're ignorant bro. Good luck trying to prove whatever made up point that you are trying to prove.
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@StopaNulled don't waste time here if it's true you can make millions
This post is by a banned member (Hans69) - Unhide
Hans69  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
Did you receive a refund ?