Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

eWhore Discord Server

by FiePace - 10 February, 2020 - 09:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (FiePace) - Unhide
FiePace  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I know there's a chance that these types of servers get banned, so lets hope this one doesn't. However, this was a server intentionally just for buyers of my method to s4s and help each other out traffic wise, I've included a role and a private channel for that. This is so I can make the server more public, my intention of this server is for the community to help each other, such as s4s, and traffic methods, and there will also be giveaways and such.

There is going to be a general chat, and a marketplace where users can buy and sell methods and traffic, however, it would be obviously appreciated if it's shared for free? Everything discussed in the private channels is going to be free information.

I encourage you to join, especially if you have a snapchat account with many followers, as s4s is a great source of traffic because each account will already be flooded with people willing to buy, if you're interested, either pm me or add my Discord - FiePace#8067

Honestly, I saw a telegram group so I decided to give this thread a shot, I don't see anything in the rules so I assumed that the lack of servers was due to either the chance of the server ban, or I just don't have eyes?
This post is by a banned member (poped7) - Unhide
poped7  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
ale jaja jaja jajajaj ajajaja
This post is by a banned member (pwizard666) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service