Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

game sharing, links to mega.nz etc

by vi0lentpasta - 29 March, 2021 - 05:18 AM
This post is by a banned member (vi0lentpasta) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Are people really not sure how to use torrents to get free software/games? ? Is posting good magnet links not allowed on this forum?>  I noticed a thread for Doom Eternal and it was al ink to a mega.nz direct download link i assume.  I was shocked at this.   

I assumed it was common knowledge to just download stuff/games you want at thepiratebay.org   or thepiratebay.rocks ( when .org is down)   
I can provide anyone just about any game they want or piece of software for free.  I am just curious as to what people think about this.
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
what i think why people avoid torrent becoz

1. Slow speeds as compared to direct file uploaders, slow speed due to S:L ratio.
2. Most of the people dont find it comfortabke to download from torrent.
3. VPN is must while torrenting.

Torrent sharing is allowed in forum. Content that u sharing through should be allowed in forum then its ok... Sharing prohibited stuff through torrents is not allowed.

1337x.to is good site and biggest site for torrents, u get all stuff there, UI is nice as well
[Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it
This post is by a banned member (vi0lentpasta) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 March, 2021 - 05:31 AM by vi0lentpasta.)
interesting..  well I get far far superior speeds through game clients ( steam, origin) and torrent clients ( Tixati, etc)  than I do direct downloads.  Plus they get corrupted and the bigger the file the higher the chance of downloads being interrupted.  I don't seed most of the time either because my roommate bitches about it and pauses my internet when I do.  Hes a piece of shyt.   Ill check out that site though i haven't come across it.  

As long as you can tell when an upload is fake, or when a file is suspicious on torrent sites, i would assume that most people can safely do it.  But It is easy to fuck your system over if your not careful so I understand that part.
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
(29 March, 2021 - 05:31 AM)vi0lentpasta Wrote: Show More
interesting..  well I get far far superior speeds through game clients ( steam, origin) and torrent clients ( Tixati, etc)  than I do direct downloads.  Plus they get corrupted and the bigger the file the higher the chance of downloads being interrupted.  I don't seed most of the time either because my roommate bitches about it and pauses my internet when I do.  Hes a piece of shyt.   Ill check out that site though i haven't come across it.  

As long as you can tell when an upload is fake, or when a file is suspicious on torrent sites, i would assume that most people can safely do it.  But It is easy to fuck your system over if your not careful so I understand that part.

Hmm i prefer torrent as well..
[Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it
This post is by a banned member (Insideree) - Unhide
Insideree  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 April, 2021 - 09:26 AM by Insideree.)
Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.
This post is by a banned member (AndrewEatsKids) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Here is an example of when mega.nz is useful
https://mega.nz/folder/ZkU1iAwJ#1GvTQRVfSlWzLMSL1SQK6A
DancingClown DancingClown DancingClown