Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

getting into game hacking on PC for newbies

by RedTS - 15 March, 2021 - 04:21 AM
This post is by a banned member (RedTS) - Unhide
RedTS  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
in this thread I will discuss an aplication I personally use for game hacking and how it works
quick disclaimer this isnt some CSGO aimbot or whatever this is more like state of decay 2 hacks but most games are covered
you may already know what I'm talking about but if you dont then its called WeMod
you may be asking "The fuck is WeMod and why should I use it?" well, for starters it's really easy to use and set up even if you only have 2 brain cells, its got a vast library of game hacks and if you cant find the game you want, then search for it and request it.
I'm in no way sponsored by WeMod I'm just passing my knowledge. lets use state of decay 2 as an example it has hacks for it and a bonus points if you knew this, hacking and modding in SOD2 is fine with the developers, cus it's PVE and not PVP the devs are fine with hacking and modding and their is no anticheat or banning system to boot so go nuts.
getting the hacks running is as simple as pressing the play button on the WeMod app and boom, thats it, you will need to enable them by using the hot keys but its litteraly just one button, if it dont work then use their handy support page or request an update to the hacks if their out of date/not working.
just thought i would let you all know bout this.
https://www.wemod.com/  <their website btw

stay safe
-Red
[Image: latest?cb=20190801211322]
gnomed >:)
This post is by a banned member (RedTS) - Unhide
RedTS  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump