Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

hey, I'm David from Europe.

by davids109 - 25 July, 2020 - 05:16 PM
This post is by a banned member (davids109) - Unhide
davids109  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Hello!
My name is David and i live in the European Economic Zone. Some of my biggest interests are gamedev and aviation, i am super excited for MSFS2020. i am not very good at gamedev, i've been thinking of quitting a lot lately lol.
I came here by pure accident, i wasn't looking for anything but a fresh breath from the mainstreamed social medias. i like this kind of forum a lot.

I've been thinking, does this server have some sort of "competition" with HF?

see you Hype
This post is by a banned member (Anonymous) - Unhide
Anonymous  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello Dave, Enjoy your stay here at cracked.to and be sure to read the help guide!
If you need any help feel free to contact me Hype

I am an aviation fan too and cant wait for the new Microsoft Flight Sim!
davids109  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(25 July, 2020 - 05:19 PM)Moderators Wrote: Show More
Hello Dave, Enjoy your stay here at cracked.to and be sure to read the help guide!

hi, i was wondering how come everyone has those fancy profiles with all sorts of background information while i can't seem to find the way to change my profile pic. do i need to unlock something first? also i was reading the post about a mod of this forum stealing the passwords from the sql, it was mentioned that you keep passwords in plain text. has something changed from then? keeping passwords in plain text is very bad practice. :monkas:
This post is by a banned member (Anonymous) - Unhide
Anonymous  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 July, 2020 - 06:40 PM by Anonymous.)
(25 July, 2020 - 06:30 PM)davids109 Wrote: Show More

hi, i was wondering how come everyone has those fancy profiles with all sorts of background information while i can't seem to find the way to change my profile pic. do i need to unlock something first? also i was reading the post about a mod of this forum stealing the passwords from the sql, it was mentioned that you keep passwords in plain text. has something changed from then? keeping passwords in plain text is very bad practice. :monkas:

You can change your profile picture here: https://cracked.to/usercp.php?action=avatar Make sure your account is confirmed via the email sent to your email.
If you would like to change your cover picture you will need to upgrade for that or reach 500 likes to unlock contributor rank.
The mod that you are talking about is currently banned and has been banned for some time, You can see his profile here @Am1nol and thread showing what he did here https://cracked.to/Thread-The-sad-story-behind-Am1nol
davids109  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(25 July, 2020 - 06:38 PM)Moderators Wrote: Show More
(25 July, 2020 - 06:30 PM)davids109 Wrote: Show More

You can change your profile picture here: https://cracked.to/usercp.php?action=avatar Make sure your account is confirmed via the email sent to your email.
If you would like to change your cover picture you will need to upgrade for that or reach 500 likes to unlock contributor rank.
The mod that you are talking about is currently banned and has been banned for some time, You can see his profile here @Am1nol and thread showing what he did here https://cracked.to/Thread-The-sad-story-behind-Am1nol

allright, thansk pogchamp
This post is by a banned member (Lenokof) - Unhide
Lenokof  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Hi Dav!

Welcome to the forum ! Hope you find what you want!
This post is by a banned member (Vectonsid) - Unhide
Vectonsid  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi David! Welcome to this community! Pepeclap
I don't sell nor buy. Don't sent any business msg to me, it will be ignored.
davids109  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Thanks to evert one!