Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

hi all, just wanted to say hi that`s all!

by Dev90 - 16 October, 2019 - 12:08 AM
This post is by a banned member (Dev90) - Unhide
Dev90  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
HI,

well i have gone through the rules and they mentioned that it`s a good idea to take the time to say hello to you guys in the introduction section, so here i am !!

here to have fun and fuel a bad habit of mine (hacking social account of people that annoy me and spoke the hell out of them :D).
This post is by a banned member (XXXTENTACION) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ZataxBlue) - Unhide
Dev90  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 October, 2019 - 12:13 AM)XXXT Wrote: Show More
well its maybe also a good idea to NOT leech before you post these types of messages, but you are more than welcome to the community as long as you dont leech. I can see on your leech bar that you are close to being banned, so i would advise you to contribute and not leech anymore. :)

yeah  i didn't notice this point when i created the account ( but when i noticed the bar i start going through the rules to see where i have f`d up :D) and this is why the introduction post came after " mass replying" Fiesta
This post is by a banned member (Shizuru) - Unhide
Shizuru  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(16 October, 2019 - 12:08 AM)Dev90 Wrote: Show More
HI,

well i have gone through the rules and they mentioned that it`s a good idea to take the time to say hello to you guys in the introduction section, so here i am !!

here to have fun and fuel a bad habit of mine (hacking social account of people that annoy me and spoke the hell out of them :D).

Welcome!!! I hope you enjoy yourself and like it here!!!
 [Image: source.gif]
Dev90  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 October, 2019 - 12:23 AM)Ares Wrote: Show More
(16 October, 2019 - 12:08 AM)Dev90 Wrote: Show More
HI,

Welcome!!! I hope you enjoy yourself and like it here!!!

thanks ares, i have found this site after one of my fav got shutdown, so i just trying to find a nice replacement and a new home for my habits :D