Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

i dont know what to do please help me with my life

by jiklhy78it8i - 13 November, 2018 - 08:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (jiklhy78it8i) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
someone find me with a knife at school and so I got a lot of probs I don't know what to do my crush hates me and I need money cuz im almost losing everything
This post is by a banned member (ItsYaBoiAtrain) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
I feel you man, my life is falling apart as well. I would say what I have been told but it didn't help me. People say it gets better and you will get over this tough time but, I am done fighting. Its been too long of a fight, feel like I am in hell and I honestly rather not be in this cruel fucking world. I hope you can just tough it out and keep being strong because I don't want to and I would never wish that on anyone. Don't kill yourself or do any harm to yourself and find something that makes you happy. That's all the advice I can give you.
This post is by a banned member (Sarcrose) - Unhide
Sarcrose  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(13 November, 2018 - 08:54 PM)jiklhy78it8i Wrote: Show More
someone find me with a knife at school and so I got a lot of probs I don't know what to do my crush hates me and I need money cuz im almost losing everything

(24 November, 2018 - 05:27 PM)ItsYaBoiAtrain Wrote: Show More
I feel you man, my life is falling apart as well. I would say what I have been told but it didn't help me. People say it gets better and you will get over this tough time but, I am done fighting. Its been too long of a fight, feel like I am in hell and I honestly rather not be in this cruel fucking world. I hope you can just tough it out and keep being strong because I don't want to and I would never wish that on anyone. Don't kill yourself or do any harm to yourself and find something that makes you happy. That's all the advice I can give you.

jiklhy your crush hates you,improve yourself or find someone else there is always someone else for you and if you need money you can do freelancing

This post is by a banned member (ItsYaBoiAtrain) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(24 November, 2018 - 05:46 PM)Merged Wrote: Show More
(13 November, 2018 - 08:54 PM)jiklhy78it8i Wrote: Show More

(24 November, 2018 - 05:27 PM)ItsYaBoiAtrain Wrote: Show More

jiklhy your crush hates you,improve yourself or find someone else there is always someone else for you and if you need money you can do freelancing

What do you mean freelancing I am new to this site and dont know much. If you want to ellaborate or talk me thought stuff add me on discord or something idk my discord is either  Atrain#9169 or Atrain #9169
Its me
This post is by a banned member (Puddinn09) - Unhide
Puddinn09  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Listen my guy, you need to get yourself a job and hustle for the things you love doing. A girl will eventually come your way and make you a very happy man.