Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

i want a latina. now.

by Azazxl - 06 September, 2022 - 12:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (Azazxl) - Unhide
Azazxl  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 06 September, 2022 - 12:30 PM by Azazxl.)
it's so hot in my room right now, and all i can think about is how good it would feel to have a gorgeous latina woman sitting on my lap, her big ass pressing down against me as we make each other sweat with pleasure. her skin would be so soft and smooth, and her curves would be perfection. i want to taste her tits and feel her pussy drip all over me. she would be moaning and screaming my name as i fuck her hard and make her cum over and over again. just thinking about it is making my cock so hard, and i can't wait to get started.

so i'm lying in my bed, horny as hell and thinking about that delicious fat-assed latina i met at the bar the other night. i wish i could just go over there and fuck her brains out, but i know she's not interested in me. she's probably with some other guy right now, getting fucked the way i want to fuck her.
i've never had much luck with women. it seems like every time i try to approach one, they just laugh at me or brush me off. i'm starting to think there's something wrong with me. maybe i'm just too ugly or too awkward. either way, it sucks because i've never even been close to getting laid.
the heat in my room isn't helping either. it's making me even more horny and frustrated. i just want to find a woman who will appreciate me and let me fuck her the way i want. but it seems like that's just a pipe dream at this point.
Like my shit you gays

[Image: Thumbs_Up_Crying_Cat.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (hotrod) - Unhide