Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

i want out of my life

by Dudlytie - 01 June, 2020 - 02:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (Dudlytie) - Unhide
Dudlytie  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
So i joined this site because i can have a different identity and just escape from my personal life. 

At this point i just want out of my real life, I dont believe in a after life so suicide isnt something i would do but i do not want to live this life.

I have been in a long term relationship for 6 years started dating the person when i was 19 and she was 30. we moved in a year later, well i moved into my partners place and where i stayed for sometime. because of my age and my family i couldnt afford university and had to work and pay for my studies. I was always told by my partner of how useless and pathetic i am because my jobs never paid enough or my business plans never took off. for a three month period 2 years ago i got addicted to pain killers and anti-depressants that i got from a pharmacist. i hated myself for that and from then to now i have been living a lie

i have lied to my partner about my jobs and income because i always felt i was never good enough and i would be left for someone closer to their age that can provide the life needed. my partner knows i am loyal and always used that against me when we fought about finances, i was told to kill myself and that they would happily live better if i could just drop down and die. i have considered doing so several times. 

recently another fight happened due to lockdown regulations i lost my job and income, once again i was reminded of how pathetic i am and that i should be dead to make everyone happy, for two nights last week in winter i was forced to sleep outside in the cold and laughed at when i told my partner of my pain emotionally and physically. my partner now joined a dating site and i just want out of all this because of the toxic scary life i am in.i dont know what to do or even where to go as i dont have family 

my partner is legally blind, a disease that makes them lose vision over time. when we met the vision was ok but now really bad and i always was there for them. taking them everywhere they needed to go and do as if the disease did not exist. i have built a family that i never had and now im scared of losing that. we have no children . i feel defeated by life
This post is by a banned member (elegalcitiezen) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Finances are difficult times. Hope you get better bro, im kinda in the same boat as you but of course. Its all very different to each other. Wish you the best my friend
monkayes
This post is by a banned member (floraiin) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (FaultyKalty) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I recommend watching these fellas on Youtube, Elisha Long and David Goggins
:)