Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

is a movie website in 2019 profitable?

by Arepa420 - 13 October, 2019 - 08:50 PM
This post is by a banned member (Arepa420) - Unhide
Arepa420  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello friends I want to consult you something, is it profitable to start with a website of series and movies in 2019  ?? or is it already a very exploited method and difficult to position?  Hype
This post is by a banned member (PulseWAV) - Unhide
PulseWAV  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Do you mean making something similar to Netflix or Hulu? It would depend on what the content would be, I suppose. Netflix is going under so they started their own Netflix created content to try to attract people, and Hulu now comes packaged with Spotify so it's a pretty appealing deal.
[Image: Ew9zf.png]
This post is by a banned member (Arepa420) - Unhide
Arepa420  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(13 October, 2019 - 09:48 PM)PulseWAV Wrote: Show More
Do you mean making something similar to Netflix or Hulu? It would depend on what the content would be, I suppose. Netflix is going under so they started their own Netflix created content to try to attract people, and Hulu now comes packaged with Spotify so it's a pretty appealing deal.

if something like netflix but a typical free website to watch free movies online and monetize it, and then take out an app for android
This post is by a banned member (PulseWAV) - Unhide
PulseWAV  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 October, 2019 - 10:46 PM by PulseWAV.)
(13 October, 2019 - 10:24 PM)Arepa420 Wrote: Show More
(13 October, 2019 - 09:48 PM)PulseWAV Wrote: Show More

if something like netflix but a typical free website to watch free movies online and monetize it, and then take out an app for android

So something akin to CinemaHD?

EDIT: Clicked post too quickly..

Like I said, you'd need a hook to get people to watch.
[Image: Ew9zf.png]
This post is by a banned member (ravenfaust) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 October, 2019 - 05:47 AM by ravenfaust.)
If you get traffic to the site and use ads, i guess you could make money, but it all depends on traffic/users.
If you need help,im down to help. Its been years since i ran any websites, perhaps a VB forum?