Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

is multiplayer on cracked CIV 5 still a thing ?

by RTrollFacey - 28 June, 2020 - 08:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (RTrollFacey) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I searched a lot to find how to play multiplayer Sid Meier's Civilization V as i didn't have the legal version of the game

in some old forums i had found some solution including the use of Hamachi , smartsteam , using real steam + downloading a another steamclient.dll
all those solutions are outdated , they are like 10 years old and dosent work anymore  

so please if someone still play it and have a working solution , he is more them welcomed to share ;)
This post is by a banned member (Impulsivechoice) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
i'm interested in this too. I'm down to play if someone has a solution.
This post is by a banned member (AbuIbrahimmm) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(28 June, 2020 - 08:46 PM)RTrollFacey Wrote: Show More
I searched a lot to find how to play multiplayer Sid Meier's Civilization V as i didn't have the legal version of the game

in some old forums i had found some solution including the use of Hamachi , smartsteam , using real steam + downloading a another steamclient.dll
all those solutions are outdated , they are like 10 years old and dosent work anymore  

so please if someone still play it and have a working solution , he is more them welcomed to share ;)

maybe just buy the game ?? :pepo: lmfao dw im jk im poor too [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png] :caty:
This post is by a banned member (lofasz) - Unhide
lofasz  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Thanks SadNigga
[Image: dhrLGFy.png]