Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

is there any game more simple than dnd so i can play with my dad?

by l1ochy - 03 February, 2024 - 09:05 AM
This post is by a banned member (l1ochy) - Unhide
l1ochy  
Registered
Threads
i wanna play dnd with my dad and my brother. my brother already knows the system but im afraid my dad will not like it

I'm trying to find a system that is medieval and uses d20 but is really simple, so he can already pick it and play without doing too much
This post is by a banned member (l1ochy) - Unhide
l1ochy  
Registered
Threads
(03 February, 2024 - 09:05 AM)l1ochy Wrote: Show More
i wanna play dnd with my dad and my brother. my brother already knows the system but im afraid my dad will not like it
<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->https://19216811.cam/ https://1921681001.id/ 
I'm trying to find a system that is medieval and uses d20 but is really simple, so he can already pick it and play without doing too much

I got this,..
This post is by a banned member (nononononon8) - Unhide
Threads
I introduced DND to my old, not fantasy-oriented parents using a lot of encouragement and a prebuilt one-shot. It can be a lot of work, but I made the one-shot and their characters, as well as preface that there is no right way to play and to do what they think is the right thing to do. I also based their characters on them so that it was more natural to make decisions. Finally, I did all the dice rolls for them until they understood the core concepts and slowly gave them more control, it's not gonna work for everybody and is a lot of work but its worth a shot!