Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

letter of recommendation for a residence permit

by AleksShamles - 30 May, 2023 - 11:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (AleksShamles) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 30 May, 2023 - 11:05 PM by AleksShamles. Edited 1 time in total.)
Greetings. Guys, can you tell me who I can ask for help in writing a letter of recommendation for the application for a residence permit? I tried to write it myself, but it didn't work out. I would be grateful for any advice.
This post is by a banned member (JusteMoi04) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
ChatGPT bro
LEECHERS WILL BE BANNED - LIKE AND +REP

[your cheap advertising here - tu publicidad barata aquí - uw goedkope reclame hier - la tua pubblicità economica qui - ucuz reklamınız burada - ваша дешевая реклама здесь]
This post is by a banned member (DIKYSAR) - Unhide
DIKYSAR  
Registered
Threads
To write a quality letter of recommendation you need to have experience, and since we do not often have to write such documents, not everyone can do it on their own. Even though I am a teacher by education, at one time I ordered a letter of recommendation for myself from professionals who provide sop writing services . They did the job perfectly, and I paid only 20 euros for the work. So feel free to contact the experts and they will do the job for you.
This post is by a banned member (AleksShamles) - Unhide
Threads
Thank you so much for your valuable advice! I truly appreciate you taking the time to respond and provide guidance. Your insights have been incredibly helpful, and I'm grateful for your support.
This post is by a banned member (ferdy66) - Unhide
ferdy66  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 27 November, 2023 - 06:14 PM by ferdy66. Edited 2 times in total.)
Absolutely! You can consider using a letter of recommendation writing service. There are various services available online that specialize in crafting impactful residency letters. They have a proven track record of creating compelling letters tailored to residency applications. Their expertise can help you present your qualifications in the best light.