Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

looking for egyptian to do one of these kyc for me

by Varks - 02 December, 2023 - 10:20 PM
This post is by a banned member (Varks) - Unhide
Varks  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
i need kyc done on one of these account i dont care fully about full access or not but fa would be better 

InstaPay
Banque Misr
NBE
CIB Bank
Alex bank
Orange Money
Telda

only reach out to me if you know if the vcc works on microsoft or not as i only will be using it on microsoft
some of these are literally free to make so please no jew prices no timewasters

https://t.me/Varks1
This post is by a banned member (CTOBTC) - Unhide
Varks  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Bumped #3
(This post was last modified: 03 December, 2023 - 04:28 PM by Varks.)
(03 December, 2023 - 06:29 AM)CTOBTC Wrote: Show More
he need to test accounts first if not work on microsoft he will not pay to you anything  [Image: kek.png]

i told you to test it yourself on microsoft because it was free to make i never told you to give me the account to test now hop off my dick bro damn you are such a leech

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Egrety) - Unhide
Egrety  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
I can't fully understand what you need, but something like InstaPay doesn't allow to create VCCs. No option for that. It only links your bank accounts to the app. Also, the bank accounts you listed doesn't have the option as well(at least the ones I know). As for telda, it is the only service that gives you 1 card that isn't related to any bank accounts, just kyc, but I think it can be used on Microsoft once? 

The biggest bomb is that egyptian cards cannot be used to buy anything online that is not accepting EGP anymore because our inflation is so high and we don't have any US dollars right now. I hope I answered some of the questions.

Varks  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(03 December, 2023 - 10:40 PM)Egrety Wrote: Show More
I can't fully understand what you need, but something like InstaPay doesn't allow to create VCCs. No option for that. It only links your bank accounts to the app. Also, the bank accounts you listed doesn't have the option as well(at least the ones I know). As for telda, it is the only service that gives you 1 card that isn't related to any bank accounts, just kyc, but I think it can be used on Microsoft once? 

The biggest bomb is that egyptian cards cannot be used to buy anything online that is not accepting EGP anymore because our inflation is so high and we don't have any US dollars right now. I hope I answered some of the questions.
thank you very much you gave more information in one reply than most did in hours of speaking 
i dont have correct knowledge about all banks in egypt just need a vcc
and following what you said i just need a telda vcc that i can use on microsoft if you can make one and test it on microsoft i will take it off of you