Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

make a C.To discord

by ItsYour_Boi - 06 April, 2020 - 07:34 AM
This post is by a banned member (ItsYour_Boi) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I always wanted this idea to happen, and I think it would be nice to have, People always say it will get deleted, but I know that there's a way to bypass that, all you need to do is make a bot that backs up the server, use an alt then give the alt owner of the server, then make a very high role for the owner. This will make it where the owner will not get deleted/disabled, and then when the server is deleted, we have a backup of the server on the bot. Simple as that.

The discord should be exclusive to only c.to members so that no one can make an invite to it.
The only way to join is to go to settings in your c.to and add your discord username, 
cracked.to will give you an invite to join, and the bot will auto give you the role(Member, infinity, supreme, section mod, godlike, heaven, etc.) <-- this will make it where it's impossible to get bot raided.

And leechers aren't allowed to join either; they must have like 50 likes to be able to join the discord server. 

The discord will have all chats, all different types of sections; it would be c.to just in discord
There will be a channel for SB when someone chats it will show in that channel and by who.

This could be very nice were the community to be together on discord, since not a lot of people are on shoutbox. 

If you do want to do this idea, dm me ItsYour_Boi#0002, and I will help set up the server. I'll help with the channels and the roles, sadly I can't code a bot, but there are some smart people out there that could help.

This should be a thing, and I know this will bring the community together since discord is a very popular platform. 

(this may not make sense but its basically just made a discord server)
sorry for the bad writing:C
A Rep+ Will be appreciated, and please leave a like!

Discord got termed!! I rarely use discord, main communication is tele
PMS are always open if you would like to talk!
[font]@ItsYour_Boi on tele[/font]
This post is by a banned member (Lecter) - Unhide
Lecter  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Usually with discords that involve refunding, SE, and cracking, they have a main server and a "gateway" server. Once the main server gets reported and taken down, which often happens, they just @ everybody with the new discord through the gateway server.

I'd love to help, but I don't got 50 likes yet so I wouldn't even be able to join the server haha. Good luck though man!
Threads
4 Years of service
(06 April, 2020 - 07:41 AM)Lecter Wrote: Show More
Usually with discords that involve refunding, SE, and cracking, they have a main server and a "gateway" server. Once the main server gets reported and taken down, which often happens, they just @ everybody with the new discord through the gateway server.

I'd love to help, but I don't got 50 likes yet so I wouldn't even be able to join the server haha. Good luck though man!

Got em kek Pepemusic
This post is by a banned member (Sally) - Unhide
Sally  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
If we did then maybe we have less active members on c.to from now
So idk possible
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
Earlier they have discord in starting after forum launch ! such discord servers dont last for long. discord wont allow such servers ! so no use

and yeah there is no benefit in making discord server for forum... people should active here in SB and in forum !
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it
This post is by a banned member (Fraudlash) - Unhide
Fraudlash  
Reverser
Threads
5 Years of service
SB gotta be enough for now and none is really supporting the discord server idea since it's just gonna kill the sb and would keep on getting termed.
[Image: Banner.gif]

Ad space by @Dav expires 2/14/2024

SELLING THIS MIDDLE SPOT CONTACT @Liars FOR PRICING

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SPOT CONTACT @Liars FOR PRICING

AD BY @ expires 13th November 
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
Your suggestion has been denied.