Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

new uses for credits

by Dey - 21 July, 2022 - 06:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (Dey) - Unhide
Dey  
Galactic
Threads
4 Years of service
some things I was thinking about :
  • ability to borrow useritems for a short period of time : maybe for 1/10 of their price for a day or something like that , imagine crown for 1200 credits / day ( without the rep power , just as cosmetic useritem )
  • SB name colors for credits for short time or maybe even UG name styles , after all is just some css only in SB
  • some auction for the pinned message in SB going every hour , maybe in SB marketplace a different one. For ex : from 11:55 to 12:00 whoever bids more wins the pinned message from 12:00 to 13:00. From 12:55 to 13:00 there will be another one going , if you win once you can't bid again for 24h for equal chances. If you lose one auction you get your credits back. I wanna see someone fighting over it just to have a " X is gay" pinned message. ( might be a bad idea if I think about it , but I will still let it there )
  • borrow hue ability for a short period of time for credits, why not , it can be permanently free for those with certain useritems like crown, but others can just buy it , just don't make it so cheap and you can still have the good value for crown and other items
  • ability for mods to post a daily poll on the main page ( at least one daily ) with a certain topic and only 2 answers yes / no . Same concept as we have on twitch , you bet as much as you want only on one answer , if you get it you get x1.5 - x2 , if not you lose all. Might be fun to see the statistics for the results as well.

One last thing would be to have a daily spin the wheel with credits , but I can't think about any good and creative prizes.

Open to any comments or suggestions on these
[Image: banner.gif]
[Image: blueSig.gif]
This post is by a banned member (H_P) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Snake1337) - Unhide
Snake1337  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
+1 good idea
This post is by a banned member (Shelby) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Dey) - Unhide