hello everyone  i have got a question which i need help with
i am trying to download a file from this site tezfiles.com but there is a limit to that site the limit to a free user is 10gb but the file is over 15gb. the site says that you pay money each month so you can download unlimited gb of files
which i dont want to pay the site each month. so is there any other way to download files from that site without paying the monthly amount on the site like is there any software that will bypass the limit and download files that are bigger than 10gb. or is there any premium link generators that will download files from the site tezfiles.com withut paying any money cos i have seen some premium link generators for that site but you also have to pay a monthly amount.
tezfiles.com site has a lot of files of full onlyfans packs  and games packs and othe stuff i have seen them but there is no way to download files from that site cos the files are over 10gb so is there any way around that.
so does anyone know of anyway to download files that are bigger than 10gb from that site tezfiles.com. a few people use that site for large packs uploading i dont like that site really cos there is a limit to 10gb for free users if the site removed the limit that would be best for everyone so does anyone know of anyway around this.