Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

reports, new rank, more staff

by FBI - 13 December, 2018 - 08:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (FBI) - Unhide
FBI  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
basically this is not providing any info on what happened to the user that someone reported  http://prntscr.com/lulgg2 

like if i ever report a person i want to know what was his punishment whether a ban , warning , warning level increased or nothing happened to him 

and if there is not enough staff then make a new rank called helper which all their job is reviewing reports , and if the reported person must be banned then the helper sends the report to a mod so that he can ban them

basically all a helper does is check reports and giving the person a warning or passing the report to an moderator so they can ban them 

, if your reply is "we have enough staff" or something like that then that is false, it takes like 1 day to process a report. basically i want more informatin on reports and more staff members (3-5 more ) . 

thanks for reading this thread.... i guess  :fuck:
you're not ugly, you are just fat. go touch grass
This post is by a banned member (thecrazy) - Unhide
thecrazy  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
Like Perileos said, this isn't of our business. If they feel they need staff they will get more people. Don't be worried about that.
About the reports thing, it has been like that always.. I think it would be okay to get a little more information about that...I don't know :P

Top Donators  Guide cracked.to 2021 

@J_S @Teken @KSZ @PsykoZ Mad
Go work!!!!
This post is by a banned member (thecrazy) - Unhide
thecrazy  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
(14 December, 2018 - 12:20 PM)Perileos Wrote: Show More
(13 December, 2018 - 09:32 PM)thecrazy Wrote: Show More
Like Perileos said, this isn't of our business. If they feel they need staff they will get more people. Don't be worried about that.
About the reports thing, it has been like that always.. I think it would be okay to get a little more information about that...I don't know :P

I meant it's non of his business what punishment people get. That's between them and the staff team.

I understand both's point. Honestly, I also would like to know what happened to them. But like you said, it's between staff and them.

Top Donators  Guide cracked.to 2021 

@J_S @Teken @KSZ @PsykoZ Mad
Go work!!!!