hi can i request  a software or tool to download snapchat contents i have got a question i need to ask how do you download snapchat videos and photos contents from snapchat

i have installed bluestacks software on windows with snapchat app in it but the only problem is i have to record snapchat videos also i dont know how to download photos of a snapchat also i dont really want to reacord videos of snapchat cos that does take ages to do. like if you have got a snapchat video that is 60 minutes that means you have to record it for 60 minutes which if you have got a few videos it would take ages to do and when it is recording you cant really do anything else. cos it can affect the recording what i want to do is download all the content from this snapchat natashaloxton that is Sierra Loxtons snapchat i want to download all the content from this snapchat the easy way. like is there any software or tool were you just copy the snapchat url and it downloads all the contents they must be a easy way to do this i dont really want to do the blustacks way. i would like a easy way to do this method so if anyone can please help me.