Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

sad times, covid/family - need advice pls

by kingrad - 02 December, 2021 - 08:47 PM
This post is by a banned member (kingrad) - Unhide
kingrad  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
i just found out my grandparents got covid and they are in critical situation and will be moved to the intensive care unit. 
it's really sad, i know. also stuck in another country, sucks i can't see them, or even say goodbye if the unfortunate happens. but what's more fucked up is that i see my mother crying everyday, and nothing sucks more than having your own mother cry on you, like legit on your shoulder and shit. 

Any advice pls, what the fuck can i do to no feel this nightmare, i also have exams in a week and this is just too much shit, i legit can't cope with. 

What can i do to make my mom feel better? I took her out for shopping stuff, i bought her a christmas tree, i bought decorations, went looking at decorations with her. It's all good but when we get home it's like the same ''heart broken'' atmosphere.

WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO PLS, and what should i also do, to cope with the stress and anxiety. pls gib advices or at least if you don't know what to say lie to me and say it'll get better. 

offtopic -  i like you all, pls stay safe. and idk protect yourselves.
EXISTENCE IS SUFFERING

[Image: PepeBlush.png]  I LOVE @Lunatic  [Image: PepeBlush.png]
This post is by a banned member (Funct10n) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Tsunade) - Unhide
Tsunade  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
It's even more sad that ur trying to cheer her up with material stuff.
This post is by a banned member (Queen) - Unhide
kingrad  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 December, 2021 - 09:01 PM by kingrad. Edited 2 times in total.)
(02 December, 2021 - 08:49 PM)Tsunade Wrote: Show More

don't get me wrong, i take her on walks, i spend time with her. i cook with her, make like the dinner, that's just what i wrote because that's what i did today. but i spend a lot of time doing in home activities aswell... buying shit would just be retarded, i bought like those things, so we can like build the tree together and stuff. is not like im buying a purse and then ignore her or shit like that, i hope u know what im saying

(02 December, 2021 - 08:48 PM)Funct10n Wrote: Show More
Seems like an awful situation man, you should put ur BTC adress so we can donate to you. For the stress and anxiety. Listen to music and be positive. Wish u the best! <3

added, but honestly advices are more valuable and people spreading positivity. i will listen to some music i guess Heart tak för din kommentar vi er ''grannar''
EXISTENCE IS SUFFERING

This post is by a banned member (Tsunade) - Unhide
Tsunade  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(02 December, 2021 - 08:53 PM)kingrad Wrote: Show More
(02 December, 2021 - 08:49 PM)Tsunade Wrote: Show More

don't get me wrong, i take her on walks, i spend time with her. i cook with her, make like the dinner, that's just what i wrote because that's what i did today. but i spend a lot of time doing in home activities aswell... buying shit would just be retarded, i bought like those things, so we can like build the tree together and stuff. is not like im buying a purse and then ignore her or shit like that, i hope u know what im saying

(02 December, 2021 - 08:48 PM)Funct10n Wrote: Show More
Seems like an awful situation man, you should put ur BTC adress so we can donate to you. For the stress and anxiety. Listen to music and be positive. Wish u the best! <3

added, but honestly advices are more valuable and people spreading positivity. i will listen to some music i guess Heart tak för din kommentar vi er ''grannar''

well that's what it sounded like.
Anyways, u can play her some music with meaningful lyrics idk, gl
This post is by a banned member (Ulivet8) - Unhide
Ulivet8  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 December, 2021 - 09:19 PM by Ulivet8.)
Unfortunately in these situations you can't do nothing to make your mum feel better, but you can help her to not feel worse, just by spending some time with her.
Remember that time heals everything. Wish you the best of luck my guy  Pepelove
[Image: wxOwOVQ.gif]
kingrad  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(02 December, 2021 - 09:19 PM)Ulivet8 Wrote: Show More
Unfortunately in these situations you can't do nothing to make your mum feel better, but you can help her to not feel worse, just by spending some time with her.
Remember that time heals everything. Wish you the best of luck my guy  Pepelove

will do as much as i can. thank you sir for taking time Heart
EXISTENCE IS SUFFERING