Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

scam report against FAF staff

by alimuncher - 08 March, 2019 - 11:07 AM
This post is by a banned member (alimuncher) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 March, 2019 - 11:15 AM by alimuncher.)
Amount - 20 euro 

proof - [Image: Screenshot_2019-03-08_at_7.01.08_PM.png?...&height=88]

FAF staff promised that 2.5 or a new version was coming out for the people who bought it, but that never happened, i demand a refund 

@Forlax is the main reason for this, as he told devil that there will be a 2.5
[Image: ali-sig-2.png]
This post is by a banned member (Fraudlash) - Unhide
Fraudlash  
Reverser
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 March, 2019 - 09:57 PM by Fraudlash.)
I never scammed you sir you paid devil for the project and he sent you the files, you got what you paid for, it was discontinued as I'm not willing to code it anymore, that project stopped 2 months ago. Also that proof is showing devil saying that so @devil . I was just losing time and energy on that project as all the money was token by Devil, no profits means no more codding sry .
Edit: I'm not even owning that project anymore I left everything to devil no idea why you mentioned me here .
[Image: Banner.gif]

Ad space by @Dav expires 2/14/2024

SELLING THIS MIDDLE SPOT CONTACT @Liars FOR PRICING

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SPOT CONTACT @Liars FOR PRICING

AD BY @ expires 13th November 
This post is by a banned member (Basilisk) - Unhide
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 March, 2019 - 07:34 PM)Forlax Wrote: Show More
I never scammed you sir you paid devil for the project and hes ent you the files, you got what you paid for, it was discontinued as I'm not willing to code it anymore, and that was from 2 months ago. Also that proof is showing devil saying that so @devil . I was just losing time and energy on that project as all the money was token by Devil, no profit means no more codding sry .
Edit: I'm not even owning that project anymore I left everything to devil no idea why you mentioned me here .

ma boi @Forlax with the Ben Shapiro-like arguments

[Image: p014xbg.gif]
Ad by @SyGo | Valid until: 29.02.2024
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 March, 2019 - 12:10 AM by alimuncher.)
(08 March, 2019 - 07:19 PM)Jocker Wrote: Show More
You have 24 hours to edit your thread with the given format here https://cracked.to/Thread-ADMIN-Reporting-A-Scammer

wdym , what do i have to edit, i have included everything

I never scammed you sir you paid devil for the project and he sent you the files, you got what you paid for, it was discontinued as I'm not willing to code it anymore, that project stopped 2 months ago. Also that proof is showing devil saying that so @devil . I was just losing time and energy on that project as all the money was token by Devil, no profits means no more codding sry .

Devil said that you promised him v2.5, So should i request a refund from him or you
This post is by a banned member (Fraudlash) - Unhide
Fraudlash  
Reverser
Threads
5 Years of service
(09 March, 2019 - 12:06 AM)alimuncher Wrote: Show More

Devil said that you promised him v2.5, So should i request a refund from him or you

Have you ever paid me for something that I scammed you for? No. So please stop openeing these cases with my name as I'm not and I will never be a scammer. Deal with the project owner @devil .
[Image: Banner.gif]

Ad space by @Dav expires 2/14/2024

SELLING THIS MIDDLE SPOT CONTACT @Liars FOR PRICING

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SPOT CONTACT @Liars FOR PRICING

AD BY @ expires 13th November 
This post is by a banned member (Itamai) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
now its only against devil