Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

scam report against Flupher

by odoamne - 21 July, 2020 - 03:48 PM
This post is by a banned member (odoamne) - Unhide
odoamne  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Yo, just to bump this thread and ask again for a response, this clown that refunded a guy a few days ago FOR SELLING A PUBLIC EBOOK (you agreed with his ebook being public), to whom I created a deal dispite too, to ask for my money back because his public ebook 100% is not worth 45$, this clown now keeps selling public ebooks disguised as "mentorships", exactly what is he trying to do right now in this dispute, trying to make his shit ebook "ezincome" to look like mentorship, and now he just improved his scheme for selling public ebooks by calling them MENTORSHIPS (https://cracked.to/Thread-Scam-Report-Ag...er--370153). Are you for real?

This is a man of last resort, able to do anything for money, a garbage convinced that he will do so indefinitely.

Or this entire forum (the administration of this forum) covers and defends this scammer and other scammers by giving them opportunities to scam people by selling public things and other different ways. I don't say now that mentorships must be forbidden, BUT A SCAMMER THAT SELLS PUBLIC EBOOKS THAT REFUNDED SOMEONE NOW IS SELLING METNORSHIPS BASED ON PUBLIC EBOOKS... For real? You let him to create mentorship services where the mentor is basically reading the pubic ebook for the customer? Basically I can add a friend to reproduce informations from a public ebook and call it mentorhsip?  

And to consider:  I'm not associated with other deal disputes to this clown, I'm not a friend with any of those guys who tried to ruin this clown's businesses, the only friend I got and that is implicated in those disputes is @yourfriendlyllilhomie and we don't even talk about this clown or our disputes. I've created this deal dispute just to get a refund, to get my money back that I gave away for this public shit, and now I'm seeing this clown is a piece of shit that likes to make money trough his pathetic methods.

[Image: 6fda90dbf88d07bc4d370060d4b27512.png]
[Image: 079790c16b7bc5453898d9ea25ea142d.png]
Helped ya? Give me a like pleass  [Image: feelssadman.png]
This post is by a banned member (flupher) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Solved in pm
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]