Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

smoke bomb or scam, I don't know. @TiagoAMZ

by OBG - 06 July, 2020 - 04:54 AM
This post is by a banned member (TiagoAMZ) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (OBG) - Unhide
OBG  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 July, 2020 - 09:00 PM by OBG.)
Any update? @Darkness

Is that what you wanted me to say? when the damn problem is not coding ... it is your book that is rubbish ... do I have to talk like that so you understand?

I also said that my identity will not be published and you published it ... brain died?

Let's talk what we talk because of discord, you and I will have no solution. 
you just want to make me spend more money, and I'm not going to spend more money ..
Please some moderator who says the final words, I'm tired of this boy and his book

@Darkness
OBG  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 July, 2020 - 10:09 PM by OBG.)
First of all, delete the photo you uploaded, if you want to send them privately to the administrators but do not publish my identity, I think I kindly asked for it

Your book is not worth what I pay, it is not nourished by useful information or clear instructions, that is why I ask about coding, because I read the book and it does not even say that it should do the form, it only says pure ideas.

I'm sure @Darkness can help us here 

I would like it to be understood that the problem is the book, the information it contains, and the "instructions" are not clear or useful either, practically I see it as a scam.
OBG  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I get it. you don't support coding

but also in the book does not say how to encode it?

Then what do I do? I only pray to God to read your mind and know what you are trying to say in the book?
OBG  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 July, 2020 - 10:28 PM by OBG.)
Ok I can have coding skills ... but the problem is that in the book you do not say how to encode the most important part of the method you are selling ...

If in the book you said how to code it, it would be another case, since I had to research and learn to code it, but you don't even say how to code it, you don't even give a clue or instruction on how to do it.