Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

stress-release methods to forget your problems for some time

by blablawhocares - 12 July, 2020 - 11:48 AM
This post is by a banned member (blablawhocares) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Whenether your sad , depressed  or stressed here are some methods that helped me forget about my problems for some time and have strenght to finish them.

1 - Walk at night.  Walking at night is amazing feeling. You hear nothing. Complete dark. No people around. Pure silence. Also its not that hot. I find this a  stress-release walking at night when there are no people around and its all dark. Ofc if you find someone suspicious on the streets late just simply go the other way. 
2-Lock your room and listen to music. Music is tbh great therapy. Play some music you enjoy and  just listen to it. But be sure to lock your room becouse it is IT IS really annoying when someone just barg in your room and stops the song. Atleast for me.
3-Ofc masturbating will be included. Do I rlly need to explain why.  Just dont overdo it.
4-For those healthy boys just do some workour. If  you cant or dont have enough money for gym just follow these instructions every day -  100 push-ups , 100 streches  and 100  (forgot the word) when u go down and up. It doesnt matter how u will do it just be  sure to be 100 of everything for every day. youll rock.
5-Cry  your soul out. Just cry your soul out. youll feel better. After that sit relax, watch TV or go sleep for 30-60 minutes. I find it  stress-releasing :D

Hope this helped you in any way  <3. Stay strong  Hype
This post is by a banned member (Fozzy_Roof) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Nah man, that is the terrible way to kind of fix your problems. All these are temporary solutions to your problems. Cmon man, really? Masturbation should not be on this list man, you will be more depressed after you do it because all you want is dopamine and you cant get that because you are masturbating. All these dumb things are temporary. Except for working out. If you want to be happy forever, be close to Allah.
This post is by a banned member (blablawhocares) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(13 July, 2020 - 01:03 AM)Fozzy_Roof Wrote: Show More
Nah man, that is the terrible way to kind of fix your problems. All these are temporary solutions to your problems. Cmon man, really? Masturbation should not be on this list man, you will be more depressed after you do it because all you want is dopamine and you cant get that because you are masturbating. All these dumb things are temporary. Except for working out. If you want to be happy forever, be close to Allah.

First my blog was for stress-release to have more motivation or like  more strong to finish your problems. Stressed you wont do shit. Also for masturbation you wont feel guilt if you  do it like bruh 1 time a month or smthing. As if no one has ever done it. 

but yeah its pretty trash compared to allah. you made my eyes open.
This post is by a banned member (Alexbriller1) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (johnmayer05) - Unhide