Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

suffering from depression

by puneet7315 - 12 May, 2020 - 05:45 PM
This post is by a banned member (puneet7315) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
anyone here sufffering from deppression and anxiety here ? or i am alone going from this ... [Image: feelssadman.png]
This post is by a banned member (xLuko) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (pked) - Unhide
pked  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(12 May, 2020 - 05:45 PM)puneet7315 Wrote: Show More
anyone here sufffering from deppression and anxiety here ? or i am alone going from this ... [Image: feelssadman.png]

take care of yourself its rough times but soon you can see your friends and family Heart take care
This post is by a banned member (Barretb) - Unhide
Barretb  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I think I have a mild form of both, the only thing that worked for me is meditation and good quality sleep. I use this app called calm and it's the best for calming me down.
This post is by a banned member (iamb) - Unhide
iamb  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I too want into depression once and took me long time before I could be my previous self again and you are not alone take care of yourself brother we are all with you
This post is by a banned member (rationality) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Do you use any pills?
This post is by a banned member (Gefest) - Unhide
Gefest  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 June, 2020 - 11:35 PM by Gefest.)
You are not alone! We are with you and everything will be okay! I've been suffering from depression for a very long period of time. I think Kratom will help you with any pain. I used to have some headaches and bad sleep, also to calm my nerves. I think it was because of tiring days in my office. The stress was killing my nerve cells. One day, my college looked always vigorous. He opened me his secret. It was just a good deep sleep. But the way he was getting a good sleep was kratom. I was always looking for something that will help me and I decided to order some from maeng da. I have started to use it and my sleep became deeper and more qualitative, but the main benefit was the headache! They were gone! So I think it will help with any pain and depression as did for me.
This post is by a banned member (Artisan) - Unhide
Artisan  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(12 May, 2020 - 05:45 PM)puneet7315 Wrote: Show More

You are way stronger than you think you are. Hang in there. Be with friends and try to stay busy. Remember worrying about the future will ruin the present. Present is a gift. Live it in the best way. All the best wishes. Hoping the Pandemic will be over soon.
[Image: UcxjKVw.gif]
Discord: artisan0488