Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

ways to learn english fast

by cxcx - 24 November, 2020 - 09:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (w3gas) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Cescalderon) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
ill recommend This English conversation page, for in there you will find courses with vast material that can help you in your way to master this language, even if you don't agree in following a lesson plan, the material listed there should give you a strong point of view regarding your dominance of the language and give you new aims for what to do next, good luck mate!
This post is by a banned member (Victoriz) - Unhide
Victoriz  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
watch films
This post is by a banned member (tailtoretail) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
duolingo or youtube
This post is by a banned member (Mothra42) - Unhide
Mothra42  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I learned German from English by watching German movies.  I'd get one with English subtitles and one with German subtitles. That way, I could see the pronunciation, etc. in German (and the spelling to some degree, but subtitles aren't dictionaries of course).  I'd then watch the same section with English subtitles, to get the translation.

Obviously, if you're trying to learn a language with other types of characters (Korean or Russian as examples) getting the version with the original language's subs is less helpful.  But with German?  It was super helpful.  And you learn to speak it with a more natural rhythm and with idioms.