Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

what do you think is the coolest/most interesting way to die?

by K1NGKONG - 03 January, 2023 - 01:57 AM
This post is by a banned member (K1NGKONG) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Druskiiii7) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (calebhe) - Unhide
calebhe  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
having sex?
This post is by a banned member (wellosr) - Unhide
wellosr  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 05 January, 2023 - 04:12 AM by wellosr. Edited 1 time in total.)
(03 January, 2023 - 01:57 AM)RockStar Wrote: Show More
There was a show about it, 1000 ways to die.

I haven't seen this show yet, but I had this thought a few years ago: Should you leave this life by forcing yourself to do things that aren't the coolest of all? The only way to not feel guilty is to have someone anaesthetize you and then kill you; usually, murderers do it this way. People died in two ways: the long way, through illness, and the short way, through suicide. As long as ways such as drug abuse (including stimulant abuse, alcohol, prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) medicine, antidepressant abuse, heroin, cocaine, marijuana, cigarettes, and other tobacco products) and cancer-causing medicine (including immune suppression, obesity, and so on) were involved, some people thought it was wise to consume them in moderate doses for an extended period of time in order to regenerate their organs and gain a lot of free radicals and toxins that would kill them after years by cancer or failure in organs or in multiple. Suicide methods that are commonly used include being crushed by cars or jumping, drowning, using an electrical weapon, and so on. The sad thing about this subject is nescient people don't know they kill themselves, and ignorant people kill themselves by thinking they are smart. I didn't mention suicidal people here in these sentences because they are patients; they think they do it by themselves, but in actuality, their minds force them to do it for many reasons. You ask a simple question for fun, but I take it seriously and write a long paragraph.
This post is by a banned member (cheapestcont) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Achan) - Unhide
Achan  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Orgy party to death