Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

what is amazon services there are so many kinds. | Buy4you, refunding service.

by Wimp - 14 September, 2020 - 10:43 PM
This post is by a banned member (Wimp) - Unhide
Wimp  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
what is the meaning of amazon buy4you service, amazon was not available in my country before now its available so i wanna get cheap stuff so i wanna know the meaning behind: 
1, Buy4You service
2. Refunding service (why do i have to choose others to do refunding service, when i can just do it by myself i have the method too.)
3. reshipping or some shit
https://wimp.sell.app/ (order directly from telegram, website having some issues)

None of my services are carded, cracked or illegal, they are all 100% Safe & Legal
(All of them come with their time span guarantee)

[Image: standard.gif]

telegram: https://t.me/Odin9921
Discord: wimpp
ID: 1080180909216641077
This post is by a banned member (TKitty) - Unhide
TKitty  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
1, Buy4You = for Amazon, the service uses accounts they have access to with Amazon GC balances to buy the item for you and ship it to an address of your choice. This reduces the suspicion on your accounts/payment options.
2. Refunding service = you can do it yourself if you want to, 99% of refund customers can do their own refunds but refunding some stores is a pain in the ass. A dedicated refunder handles the SE side of things for you, you're paying them to take on the headache of dealing with customer support. They also may or may not have private, less saturated methods for some stores, but that's not too relevant to Amazon.
3. Reshipping = an address that you ship things to instead of using your own address, and then they'll ship your stuff to you. Good to avoid stores that will rebill you after refunding you, to avoid oversaturating your personal address (Amazon's gonna notice if 30+ packages all get lost going to the same address) and if you're using an international reship, you can increase your success rate by refunding an Amazon storefront in another country.