Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[StockX for accounts!] - Stocky.CC - The Definitive Account Stock Market

by Clout - 18 May, 2020 - 08:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (Clout) - Unhide
Clout  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 October, 2020 - 12:50 AM by Clout.)
PayPal Enabled!
[Image: rdk5o5W.jpg]
If someone is a pleb that needs to crack for the money, they don't need to worry about threads, bumping, marketing, a shoppy store, and all that nonsense! They can just sell their accounts on the Stocky.CC platform with one click, easily! We want to help people with no presence to promote their hard work and to make some money!
- [OUR CUSTOM CHECKERS] -
Show ContentSpoiler:

All in all, Stocky is the platform for all account sellers from the famous ones to the starting ones, and the platform for the buyer that wants to get the best account for the cheapest deal.
- [MORE INFO] -
Show ContentSpoiler:
- [DISCORD SERVER] -

You can contact me at Telegram: CloutNTO, on the discord server where you can make a ticket, or at our support ermail, support@stocky.cc .

Hype Hype Hype Hype
Show ContentSpoiler:
Clout  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
Show ContentSpoiler:
Clout  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
Show ContentSpoiler:
Clout  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 May, 2020 - 10:35 AM by Clout.)
This is a bump
Show ContentSpoiler:
Clout  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I added a stock page for everyone to use!
it lists some basic information for each type of account, and has links to the "Purchase Accounts" page and the "Purchased Accounts" page. This does not require to be logged in, so people can see the stock without registering/making an account.

Check it out at https://stocky.cc/stock.php .  Pepelove
Show ContentSpoiler:
Clout  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
We have some pop-up sales now! Go get yours!
Show ContentSpoiler:
Clout  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
SUBPRODUCTS AND STOCK PAGE V2! The past days I have been working on subproducts, like groups on Shoppy. They declutter the user interface and make it easier for me to add new products and makes it easier for you to sell them. Logitech Serials, League accounts in different regions, Whatever you may think of! Because of this, I am also asking you for ideas. Whatever you may be selling, I believe that I can now support it in Stocky. Send me a DM or open a ticket! I also just added a new Stock page for everyone to use! It features all the accounts, if it is in stock or not, the subproducts, product groups, everything you may need on your fingertips, all made by yours truly! I am very excited to share this with you! I am also going to be starting the promotion of Stocky in a few days. I want to assure you that I have NOT started promoting the project, and I cannot wait to do that! I am still taking in ANY recommendations you may have. DMs or in a ticket, however you want. Thank you very much to everyone!
Show ContentSpoiler:
Clout  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump