Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

FULL Based Zeus - The Godly Texting Guide

by Baad - 10 May, 2020 - 11:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (ixorex) - Unhide
ixorex  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
thanks, need to get laid
This post is by a banned member (yolobunnywrath) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 May, 2020 - 11:30 PM)Baad Wrote: Show More
I know all you fat bastards seriously need to get laid so I got something for you:

Based Zeus - The Godly Texting Guide
Extras included!

Module 1: The Foundations3 videos | 20 minutes
By the end of this module, you will have mastered the PROVEN mindset you'll need to get past "The Great Filter" and make girls wildly attracted to you over text. You'll also learn why most guys fail at texting and you'll become one of the few that know how to succeed.

Module 2: The Basics of Godly Text Game6 videos | 30 minutes
Learn these basics of texting like a GOD and you'll IMMEDIATELY separate yourself from the 99% of guys who are still getting left on 'Read' and texting girls bullshit openers like "hey what's up cutie?"
Once you learn the basic Do's and Don'ts, you'll also learn the EXACT methods I've created for flirting and teasing girls over text.

Module 3: Advanced Techniques from The Gods7 videos | 35 minutes
Here, I show you the most advanced godly texting techniques that I, personally use every day to get me more dates with hot girls, and more sex. After completing this module, you will have become a texting GOD, and getting past "The Great Filter" will become second nature. You will NEVER need to worry about texting again.

Let's get laid everyone!  pepeokay Heart
bruh this is amazing but it's delivers less than it promises lmao
This post is by a banned member (pimpalas) - Unhide
pimpalas  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
yesir
This post is by a banned member (Storner) - Unhide
Storner  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
What the fuck
This post is by a banned member (dildohead) - Unhide
dildohead  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Tf Is this for real?! Why don't people just talk face to face like maybe video call or some shit.
This post is by a banned member (Kartik_ZERO) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I know all you fat bastards seriously need to get laid so I got something for you:

Extras included!

By the end of this module, you will have mastered the PROVEN mindset you'll need to get past "The Great Filter" and make girls wildly attracted to you over text. You'll also learn why most guys fail at texting and you'll become one of the few that know how to succeed.

Learn these basics of texting like a GOD and you'll IMMEDIATELY separate yourself from the 99% of guys who are still getting left on 'Read' and texting girls bullshit openers like "hey what's up cutie?"
Once you learn the basic Do's and Don'ts, you'll also learn the EXACT methods I've created for flirting and teasing girls over text.

Here, I show you the most advanced godly texting techniques that I, personally use every day to get me more dates with hot girls, and more sex. After completing this module, you will have become a texting GOD, and getting past "The Great Filter" will become second nature. You will NEVER need to worry about texting again.

This site is slow af
This post is by a banned member (dog200377) - Unhide
dog200377  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service

Extras included!

Works Great!
This post is by a banned member (Klezypan) - Unhide
Klezypan  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Hope this will work cuz his free videos on yt are actually good and i strongly recommend them