Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @K3MO

by Sangwoah - 19 February, 2023 - 12:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (K3MO) - Unhide
K3MO  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 February, 2023 - 03:03 PM)Sangwoah Wrote: Show More
The irony of this is you’re accusing me of wanting a free account as if you are the victim. I was the person that paid for this account because of the fact that YOU stated that it had never had an email linked. This is clearly untrue and false advertising as I had to change the email address that was previously linked to this account (this is proven by the transfer of emails screenshot. There is a fundamental difference between an account that hasn't been verified with an email attached and an account that has never entered an email into the site. The fact that there was a previous email has allowed the person to take the account back within 3 days of the purchase. If there was no previous email (like you had promised) this situation would not have occurred. You literally admitted in this thread that there was an email linked by say "linked = verified = nfa and no mail linked = unverified". You say that no mail linked = unverified but that statement is untrue as just because a email is unverified that doesn't mean that there is no mail linked. You said I quote "Unverified = This means that the account never got an email linked to it, so your email will be the first one linked to the account" https://media.discordapp.net/attachments.../image.png , this is not true as I had to change email proven here https://media.discordapp.net/attachments.../image.png

For the last time, in riot by default on account creation you have to put an email no? now tell me how tf you thought that unverified mean that account have no mail at all on it? if you can make that happen I will pay you 1k$!

All people know what unverified means and you know what unverified means, you are just trying to slip a free account!
You didn't say anything when you bought it, you had the chance to say it or at least to complain about "assuming it doesn't have a fkn email"

That's it I am not fucken replying this shit any more and will wait for liars to answer!

For real valorant community have the lowest iq ever!
[Image: cpZF0iq.gif]
Valorant & League Shophttps://discord.gg/aD93pKkTzC
[Image: 9Oq6tka.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Sangwoah) - Unhide
Sangwoah  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 February, 2023 - 06:05 PM by Sangwoah. Edited 1 time in total.)
(19 February, 2023 - 03:57 PM)K3MO Wrote: Show More
(19 February, 2023 - 03:03 PM)Sangwoah Wrote: Show More
The irony of this is you’re accusing me of wanting a free account as if you are the victim. I was the person that paid for this account because of the fact that YOU stated that it had never had an email linked. This is clearly untrue and false advertising as I had to change the email address that was previously linked to this account (this is proven by the transfer of emails screenshot. There is a fundamental difference between an account that hasn't been verified with an email attached and an account that has never entered an email into the site. The fact that there was a previous email has allowed the person to take the account back within 3 days of the purchase. If there was no previous email (like you had promised) this situation would not have occurred. You literally admitted in this thread that there was an email linked by say "linked = verified = nfa and no mail linked = unverified". You say that no mail linked = unverified but that statement is untrue as just because a email is unverified that doesn't mean that there is no mail linked. You said I quote "Unverified = This means that the account never got an email linked to it, so your email will be the first one linked to the account" https://media.discordapp.net/attachments.../image.png , this is not true as I had to change email proven here https://media.discordapp.net/attachments.../image.png

For the last time, in riot by default on account creation you have to put an email no? now tell me how tf you thought that unverified mean that account have no mail at all on it? if you can make that happen I will pay you 1k$!

All people know what unverified means and you know what unverified means, you are just trying to slip a free account!
You didn't say anything when you bought it, you had the chance to say it or at least to complain about "assuming it doesn't have a fkn email"

That's it I am not fucken replying this shit any more and will wait for liars to answer!

For real valorant community have the lowest iq ever!

As i’m completely new to valorant i did not know you had to have an email on your account to even create it (valorant is user:pass so assumed didn’t need an email) a few minutes after i received the account and changed to my email. The previous owner was already trying to login when i contacted you about this you said don’t worry it’s fine. I only thought it wouldn’t have an email at all because of your FAQ which clearly states i would be adding the first email which is clearly not true. You also admitted to a different customer “That you learned your lesson” about misleading with the FAQ on unverified accounts

i will happily take an equal replacement or my money back
This post is by a banned member (Username2356) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Your story does not really make sense.
You are new to Valorant and that makes you think that you don't need an e-mail bound to your account on creation?
Before you ever get into buying any accounts pls consider checking the status of account protection in the modern day.
You will never be able to create an account without some sort of backup for restoring an account.
I truly think that you know how mail validation works, so using the excuse that you are new to valorant is pretty weird for a general thing.
Or you never used the internet or any social media where you could use a "password reset" or any kind of recovering.
Also the FAQ states a 24h warranty, which was clearly over, so asking for a replacement for "misleading information" sounds pretty weird to me
K3MO  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 February, 2023 - 07:19 PM)Username2356 Wrote: Show More
You are new to Valorant and that makes you think that you don't need an e-mail bound to your account on creation?
Before you ever get into buying any accounts pls consider checking the status of account protection in the modern day.
You will never be able to create an account without some sort of backup for restoring an account.
I truly think that you know how mail validation works, so using the excuse that you are new to valorant is pretty weird for a general thing.
Or you never used the internet or any social media where you could use a "password reset" or any kind of recovering.
Also the FAQ states a 24h warranty, which was clearly over, so asking for a replacement for "misleading information" sounds pretty weird to me

exactly bro! that's what I am trying to say here  PepeBlush
This post is by a banned member (LuloGOAT) - Unhide
LuloGOAT  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service

Valorant is one of the very few games that you login in via username and password rather than email and password, so this is one instance where not having an email linked makes sense. The buyer also said and has images to verify him expressing concern after the accounts were almost instantly having log in attempts, but the seller said not to worry and it would all be fine. Regardless of the other factors such as the warranty the seller has admitted it was his mistake and said he would rectify the matter with the customer (I have a screen shot of this if needed). You cannot false advertise which to clarify is was has happened in this instance, then when your customer expresses concern about the account getting pulled back you tell them it will be fine (which it happened to turn out that the seller was wrong at the customers expense). Yes, maybe the customer should have been more diligent while looking for an account but regardless considering all the factors in my opinion the selling is in the wrong. This is sad to see because I was honestly considering purchasing from this guy because of his rep and the fact that there isn't a large selection of riot games/val account sellers in the community. I hope to see this situation resolved as I think this was an unfortunate turn of events.
K3MO  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 February, 2023 - 07:55 PM)LuloGOAT Wrote: Show More

Valorant is one of the very few games that you login in via username and password rather than email and password, so this is one instance where not having an email linked makes sense. The buyer also said and has images to verify him expressing concern after the accounts were almost instantly having log in attempts, but the seller said not to worry and it would all be fine. Regardless of the other factors such as the warranty the seller has admitted it was his mistake and said he would rectify the matter with the customer (I have a screen shot of this if needed). You cannot false advertise which to clarify is was has happened in this instance, then when your customer expresses concern about the account getting pulled back you tell them it will be fine (which it happened to turn out that the seller was wrong at the customers expense). Yes, maybe the customer should have been more diligent while looking for an account but regardless considering all the factors in my opinion the selling is in the wrong. This is sad to see because I was honestly considering purchasing from this guy because of his rep and the fact that there isn't a large selection of riot games/val account sellers in the community. I hope to see this situation resolved as I think this was an unfortunate turn of events.

did I said it's my mistake? The mistake that I talked about that I sold to him lol!
This post is by a banned member (LuloGOAT) - Unhide
LuloGOAT  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(19 February, 2023 - 08:33 PM)K3MO Wrote: Show More

did I said it's my mistake? The mistake that I talked about that I sold to him lol!

Fraser — Today at 12:18 AM
nvm i saw the scam report on cracked...
K3MO — Today at 12:21 AM
oh ok
Fraser — Today at 12:25 AM
I think you should make it more clear that there are emails link already
because the guy is right tbh
K3MO — Today at 12:29 AM
bro
by default
riot acc
must have email
can you make one?
Fraser — Today at 12:40 AM
yes but you must state that
that is your job as a seller
K3MO — Today at 12:43 AM
yeah I learned my lesson
will fix it soon
I will fix his problem first and I set it

This is literally you admitting that how you had advertised the accounts was flawed and that "you learnt your lesson" and "I will fix his problem" because "I set it". Literal self admission.
K3MO  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 February, 2023 - 09:34 PM)LuloGOAT Wrote: Show More
(19 February, 2023 - 08:33 PM)K3MO Wrote: Show More

Fraser — Today at 12:18 AM
nvm i saw the scam report on cracked...
K3MO — Today at 12:21 AM
oh ok
Fraser — Today at 12:25 AM
I think you should make it more clear that there are emails link already
because the guy is right tbh
K3MO — Today at 12:29 AM
bro
by default
riot acc
must have email
can you make one?
Fraser — Today at 12:40 AM
yes but you must state that
that is your job as a seller
K3MO — Today at 12:43 AM
yeah I learned my lesson
will fix it soon
I will fix his problem first and I set it

This is literally you admitting that how you had advertised the accounts was flawed and that "you learnt your lesson" and "I will fix his problem" because "I set it". Literal self admission.

yes I learned my lesson selling to him XD I never imagined that I will face people like him hungry for free account!  Popcorn