Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

i have a 5 years agoraphobia- what should ı do?

by vaveyyla - 20 February, 2023 - 04:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (vaveyyla) - Unhide
vaveyyla  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(20 February, 2023 - 05:22 PM)KnightChampion Wrote: Show More
I'm sorry to hear that you've been struggling with panic disorder and agoraphobia for such a long time. It sounds like you've been through a lot, and it's understandable to feel helpless and unhappy in such a situation. However, there is hope for recovery, and many people have successfully overcome agoraphobia and similar conditions.

It's important to continue working with a clinical psychologist or a mental health professional who can provide you with the necessary support and treatment for your condition. In addition to medication and therapy, there are various self-help strategies and lifestyle changes that can help alleviate symptoms of panic disorder and agoraphobia.

It's also possible to connect with others who have had similar experiences, such as through support groups or online forums. You may find it helpful to speak with others who have recovered from agoraphobia and can offer you encouragement and hope.

Remember, recovery is a gradual process, and it may take time to see progress. Be patient with yourself and celebrate small victories along the way. You are not alone, and there is help available for you.

The concept of agoraphobia is not very common in Turkey and that's why there are no group sessions. I have been writing everywhere for years to find someone with agoraphobia like me, but there is no one... :( thank you very much <3... I know I need to keep going on it. but I feel like I have reached the end of my hope. 
I don't know much about foreign portals if you can recommend psychological support forms I would be very grateful
This post is by a banned member (tugce) - Unhide
tugce  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Get well soon
This post is by a banned member (raiding) - Unhide
raiding  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Charge it....