Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST - @lunacy - $150

by Pitcher - 21 February, 2023 - 09:59 AM
This post is by a banned member (00Captive) - Unhide
00Captive  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 02 March, 2023 - 10:07 PM by 00Captive. Edited 1 time in total.)
@Ping If you guys can let us know what will happen then we can proceed, pitcher is clearly avoiding the reply i wrote hence he is wrong. If you have any questions feel free to ask
00Captive  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 02 March, 2023 - 10:07 PM by 00Captive. Edited 1 time in total.)
(28 February, 2023 - 10:39 AM)lunacy Wrote: Show More
"Once again, not planning on continue discussing with an random, waiting for Staff decision. "

does this make the DD invalid? he isn't willing to reply to us with any proof of the redeemer not working, he just ignored what @00Captive said

@Ping @Liars

Proof of being ignored: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...G_2088.png  DancingClown
This post is by a banned member (Pitcher) - Unhide
00Captive  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 03 March, 2023 - 09:16 AM by 00Captive. Edited 2 times in total.)
(03 March, 2023 - 07:36 AM)Pitcher Wrote: Show More
I'm not ignoring, I'm just not wasting my time anymore. I already said what I have to say including proof. Staff knows when was my last connection to the forum , you don't need to upload your proof of me watching the report, I'm just waiting for a decision from the Staff.

This shit has no sense for me. You wanted and made us pay $150 USD for the lifetime subscription (We paid it because I have said in a message that we would pay $150 USD for a lifetime subscription, however at the time we made the payment the tool wasn't working.) You agreed on getting the tool updated & working within 7 days or a full refund will be given. You took more than 12 days to update & get it working, I asked for a refund on the 8th day (after the deal was made) and all what you've did to me was keep ignoring. Now you're saying that you already solved it, however, much more than 7 days passed in which YOU agreed if there was no update in 7 days, a refund would be issued.

If me agreeing on paying $150 for the lifetime subscription even when the tool only worked for 3 days was enough for us to pay the whole $150 USD, then you agreeing on receiving the money & update it within 7 days or a full refund will be given should be enough to refund us our money. Be a man and keep your word.

Not planning answering anymore till any Staff provides with an decision, I have proof of Lunacy agreeing on giving to us an update within 7 days or refund will be given, and also me contacting him on the 8th day asking for the refund and he just ignored me.

Take care.
But the tool never stopped working. You said it doesn’t work providing NO evidence whatsoever and expect me to refund u? Your funny. I can show proof an exe from 7/27/2022 still works which is the download i sent u. I have other buyers saying its still working whom redeem 1000 - 2000 nitro tokens DAILY using it. So if you refuse to provide evidence that a tool doesn’t work then there is nothing to refund so u can wait for staff however they will ask you for proof of the tool not working kek
This post is by a banned member (lunacy) - Unhide
lunacy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(03 March, 2023 - 07:36 AM)Pitcher Wrote: Show More
I'm not ignoring, I'm just not wasting my time anymore. I already said what I have to say including proof. Staff knows when was my last connection to the forum , you don't need to upload your proof of me watching the report, I'm just waiting for a decision from the Staff.

This shit has no sense for me. You wanted and made us pay $150 USD for the lifetime subscription (We paid it because I have said in a message that we would pay $150 USD for a lifetime subscription, however at the time we made the payment the tool wasn't working.) You agreed on getting the tool updated & working within 7 days or a full refund will be given. You took more than 12 days to update & get it working, I asked for a refund on the 8th day (after the deal was made) and all what you've did to me was keep ignoring. Now you're saying that you already solved it, however, much more than 7 days passed in which YOU agreed if there was no update in 7 days, a refund would be issued.

If me agreeing on paying $150 for the lifetime subscription even when the tool only worked for 3 days was enough for us to pay the whole $150 USD, then you agreeing on receiving the money & update it within 7 days or a full refund will be given should be enough to refund us our money. Be a man and keep your word.

Not planning answering anymore till any Staff provides with an decision, I have proof of Lunacy agreeing on giving to us an update within 7 days or refund will be given, and also me contacting him on the 8th day asking for the refund and he just ignored me.

Take care.

I made that deal because I just assumed the tool got patched, when it still works
the people that we did that deal with refused to let me add captive to the group chat (where the deal was made) so I didn't even know that the tool was still working, both this DD and past deal is invalid since the tool still works and you fail to provide evidence of it not working

Proof of him refusing me to add captive to the deal:
https://i.imgur.com/Xz09EUU.png

it's hard to make a deal with people when I don't even know what the deal was, either way your DD is invalid even if the tool doesn't work at all
I will remind you, I was never apart of the deal, we do not sell a redeemer on fastboosts.com nor thesuppliers.to this deal was done privately with @00Captive not me

staff, he's providing zero proof and opening a DD on a guy that didn't even do the deal with him, I wasn't involved in it in any way at all  PepeGlad
00Captive  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
I also don’t know why you made a deal dispute whenever this deal nothing to do with lunacy. It was a deal between me and you but instead of making one on me u made one on lunacy. Why? Because you are mad about refunding less than what u originally owed so thought you would be a bigger pain in the ass than normal. Just like how u asked us not to bring in your partner to the other dd we didn’t. How about u stop acting like a 9 year old and act your age ?‍♂️
This post is by a banned member (Pitcher) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (lunacy) - Unhide
lunacy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 March, 2023 - 12:51 PM by lunacy. Edited 2 times in total.)
(03 March, 2023 - 10:34 AM)Pitcher Wrote: Show More
Both of you are partners, so I made the report on the user that is 'bigger' on the forum (in this case, lunacy). Same goes with y'alls report. https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-Pitche...g-Payments , adding Nvck on the scam report, when the deal was made with me, not nick. So please stop trying to act 'smart'.

You're trying to now say the .exe NEVER stopped working? Sorry man, but your lie won't last that much. The .exe just got fixed itself because your account on KeyAuth got fixed, that's all.

That's all the proof needed of the software not working.
https://imgur.com/zHPEanN
https://imgur.com/PRggaSS
https://imgur.com/fGgEpO3
https://imgur.com/jNtl4gU

Don't try to act smart with me, you'll end up like a clown.

Now with this proof provided, I am going to wait for Staff's decision. Not wasting my time answering here anymore.

I provided enough proof and will provide more if needed, please let me know @Liars, @Ping.

yes captive is my partner, but the deal wasn't even connected to me or the shop we run together in any way, it was captive's old redeemer when he use to run his own shop (without me)

we do not sell that redeemer on our shop nor was it made for the purpose of being sold on that shop, therefore I have absolutely nothing to do with this deal, making the DD invalid, Stop trying to lie just because you're upset about me having a lot of proof of you scamming, it's really pathetic that you choose to give me a fake DWC after scamming us

and about this

" adding Nvck on the scam report, when the deal was made with me, not nick. So please stop trying to act 'smart'."

I added nvck because he WAS involved in many parts of the screenshots I provided and you two do share the same shop, as well as him actually being in the deals we did together the difference between the two cases is I literally had nothing to do with this

"You're trying to now say the .exe NEVER stopped working? Sorry man, but your lie won't last that much. The .exe just got fixed itself because your account on KeyAuth got fixed, that's all."

I don't know if you know this, but in those photos they're Private messages with captive, once again I was not apart of the deal, I do not own or even have access to the tool and I do not know what happened with any of this, so I'm assuming everything since you decided to make a DD on someone that WASN'T IN THE DEAL

I have zero clue how you're blaming me for lying when you share proof of you privately messaging captive and captive privately telling you what is wrong with it, he said it wasn't working, I just asked for proof of it not working (which every DD needs)

I'm just going off based of what I know, which is basically nothing from me being wrong about every part of the deal ( it's almost like I wasn't in the deal  [Image: ughpepe.png] )